Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Week 7 Injury Report - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Week 7 Injury Report (/Thread-Week-7-Injury-Report)

Pages: 1 2

Week 7 Injury Report - nkydiesel88 - 10-19-2018

Commercial Photography

Chief's
Kpassagnon will probably remain out for Sunday while Murray will probably play due to Eric Berry Being out.
Their starting center is out as well, Jordan Devey will probably get the start, he is decent but nowhere near as athletic is Morse so it may affect their screen game.

Bengal's
Kroft,Bernard,Price still out no change there, Walton definitely lacks elusiveness that Gio and Mixon bring.
Dernard is out which honestly may be a blessing, he is one of our worst CB's when it comes to completion/target %
Vigil is out which obviously hurts, but Rey has always been a great LB.
Shawn Williams is questionable but based on his practice throughout the week I'd say he goes.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - Nicomo Cosca - 10-19-2018

Dennard being out is certainly not a blessing.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - sandwedge - 10-19-2018

Looking at their players that are out, we might be getting them at the right time! Looking for positives people.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - GreenCornBengal - 10-19-2018

(10-19-2018, 06:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dennard being out is certainly not a blessing.

I'm guessing he is going to be out for a while too. His injury sounds painful to run with, depending how bruised/broken that area is.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - KillerGoose - 10-19-2018

Dennard being out is not a blessing. Also, Rey is “ok” but definitely not great. Losing Vigil definitely hurts. This is all a bit moot; the Chiefs are going to score points. This was always the case. I’m glad Ross is back.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - SunsetBengal - 10-19-2018

Chiefs defense looks ripe to give up some points. Given how their offense operates, we're going to need all the points we can get. With the Chiefs starting Center out, perhaps this is the game that Billings can get to looking "healthy"?

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - nkydiesel88 - 10-19-2018

(10-19-2018, 06:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dennard being out is certainly not a blessing.

May have overstated as a blessing, but the guy is not as good as people make him out to be.

Plays 57% of snaps Targeted 24% of the time and when targeted he allows 78% of the throws to be caught.

With Dennard out I would slide Fej to FS and put Bates as the replacement CB in Dime Packages to get the best coverage on the field. McRae has shown promise in the preseason but I don't think he or Russel are ready for KC.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - Sled21 - 10-19-2018

Was really hoping Kelsey would come down with the flu or something.....

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - grampahol - 10-19-2018

Maybe one of the big time mob gamblers will plunk down a multi million dollar bet on the Bengals and a hit contract on anyone who defies it..  We're sure to win! Either that or there would be a lot of dead Kansas Citians Monday afternoon... It's not AS IF KC has ever been immune to mob corruption.. This may just be our salvation as Bengals fans.  
[Image: po85NxaTj]
It's even got a Preston in the movie . COINCIDENCE? I think not. 

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - HarleyDog - 10-19-2018

I sense positives coming from this thread. On to KC.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - kevin - 10-19-2018

Thin areas : TE- Uzomah gimpy in practice with Kroft and Eifert out. Very week at TE
Also CB with Dennard out and WJ3 was in game gimpy last week with little practice time. Plus thin at Safety. So very thin at DB.
If Mixon would come up limping in game, Bernard already out.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - bengals73 - 10-19-2018

Look . Dunlap is butt hurt

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - HarleyDog - 10-19-2018

(10-19-2018, 09:50 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Look . Dunlap is butt hurt

Mellow

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - McC - 10-19-2018

LOL

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - BengalsRocker - 10-19-2018

Apparently groundhog day is the definition of insanity and butt-hurted-ness.... so yeah.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - TKUHL - 10-20-2018

When is Price expected to return?

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - nkydiesel88 - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 12:03 AM)TKUHL Wrote: When is Price expected to return?

My money is on after the bye week.

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - SHRacerX - 10-20-2018

(10-19-2018, 07:30 PM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: May have overstated as a blessing, but the guy is not as good as people make him out to be.

Plays 57% of snaps Targeted 24% of the time and when targeted he allows 78% of the throws to be caught.

With Dennard out I would slide Fej to FS and put Bates as the replacement CB in Dime Packages to get the best coverage on the field. McRae has shown promise in the preseason but I don't think he or Russel are ready for KC.

Dennard is probably our BEST corner.  What you are stating is our slot corner's %s, which is a vastly different assignment than our outside corners.  Dennard is also probably the best tackler.  See what PFF has to say about him vs. our other corners.

At least WJIII seems to have woken up from his offseason slumber and Dre is having his best season yet. 

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - Sled21 - 10-20-2018

(10-19-2018, 08:33 PM)kevin Wrote: Thin areas : TE- Uzomah gimpy in practice with Kroft and Eifert out.   Very week at TE
Also CB with Dennard out and WJ3 was in game gimpy last week with little practice time.  Plus thin at Safety.  So very thin at DB.
If Mixon would come up limping in game, Bernard already out.

Well, if they can get Schreck to make some catches, the kid from EKU is a hell of  blocker. Maybe they can get one decent TE out of the combination of the two....

RE: Week 7 Injury Report - Luvnit2 - 10-20-2018

I am glad our HC and DC had to watch loads of film on Hill. Maybe they can suggest to our OC a way to get Ross 2 or 3 huge plays each week. I am glad Ross is back , he was missed. I can't wait to get Gio back as well, maybe he is back by TB game or after the bye. I know one thing, out injury list keeps growing, let's hope we catch a break the rest of 2018, like teams like the Ravens, Steelers and others have caught the first of the year.