Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - JumboTron - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis and Teryl Austin should be fired at half time.  Mike Brown is there in Kansas City and I hope he has enough hair on his peaches to walk into the locker room and poop-can those guys.

Nah, he's thinking about if there is an all night Kohl's open in KC where he can nab another pair of those awesome khakis he rocking.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Socal Bengals fan - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Team is not playing well = Dalton sucks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I know you love Dalton to death but come on. He’s not playing great.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - MasonDT70 - 10-21-2018

Well to little to late for holding them to a fg to matter if were being honest.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. Team is not playing well = Dalton sucks.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Oh please. Two terrible throws to Green in a row. And the first one was a catch if the ball wasn’t thrown at AJ’s feet.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

I think the worst part of this is watching our OL get blown off the ball by a poor Chiefs defense. We kinda figured the D would be bad but the run game has no holes and Andy is getting pressure right in his face on almost every drop back. The last couple of games the OL has majorly regressed.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 10-21-2018

See? It's not 28-7 at the half, you pessimists!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - matmaven - 10-21-2018

The saddest part is this clown show is basically what I expected.

Actually, I expected the offense to keep it close for a half.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-21-2018

This is an 8 win bengals defense at best...and thats being optimistic.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-21-2018

What is this “DEFENSE” everyone is talking about.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Lionel Hutz - 10-21-2018

Yeah, my optimism for this season just went down the crapper. Didn't expect them to win tonight, but they have gotten humiliated. Bullshit tackling and no threat on offense other than AJ. And Shawn Williams talking shit to mahomes for some reason about sums up that weakass defense.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really? Dalton made zero reads both times he threw to double covered AJ.

He’s been terrible, but it’s never his fault here.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please. Two terrible throws to Green in a row. And the first one was a catch if the ball wasn’t thrown at AJ’s feet.

Two throws justifying him playing bad. 

Mahomes has two bad throws as well. One definitely should have been picked. 

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Mike Brown could care less. Business model is sound. Win a little bit and the money flows. Don’t over extend and collect generational money. All the while trying to figure out how the **** to wear a baseball hat correctly. Our owner is an embarrassment also. Wtf...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Awful Llama - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: See?  It's not 28-7 at the half, you pessimists realists!

Fixed.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Tomkat - 10-21-2018

Well, at least I can get a good night's sleep.
See no need to watch the 2nd half.
Hope I wake up to a pleasant surprise but... yea, doubtful.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s been terrible, but it’s never his fault here.

No he hasn't. 

It's because you guys actually don't identify anything here. 90% of you haven't even played Football. 

Dalton made two bad throws. This is worth overlooking the great ones he has made. It's complete nonsense. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - thompson19osu - 10-21-2018

Well good news is we get to look forward to that classic Bengals 3rd quarter play.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - OandB - 10-21-2018

I guess hoping for another Peter Warrick return.. like when we played KC in 2003... doesn't look like a repeat.. I miss Chad Johnson guarantee

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:58 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Two throws justifying him playing bad. 

Mahomes has two bad throws as well. One definitely should have been picked. 

Plus Mahomes has had no pressure to speak of and receivers running WIDE open all night. 

Really it's becoming time for the mods to do some troll cleaning in the forums - starting with the one you responded to. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Goalpost - 10-21-2018

I've been out. Glad I missed most of that 1st half.