Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TSwigZ - 10-21-2018

This is bad our linebackers burfict included are really really bad

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Synric - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really?  Dalton made zero reads both times he threw to double covered AJ.

Actually on that 3rd down throw to AJ Green it was sorta a correct read.

The Chiefs safety started to work forward and center but as the play started he turn and ran sraight at AJ as the corner undercut the route. It was a great defensive play design.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really? Dalton made zero reads both times he threw to double covered AJ.
False. But even so, 2 plays do not define an entire game, season or career.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bjf123 - 10-21-2018

Is anyone really surprised by this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:56 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Really? Dalton made zero reads both times he threw to double covered AJ.

And AJ had his arm held on the first one and could’ve caught the second if he turned his head sooner and hit the ground for it

Dalton is doing just fine. Isn’t his fault we can’t get open and his defense can’t get a stop

Dalton is throwing the ball well today even under pressure. How anyone could say this is Dalton FAULT because 2 damn balls weren’t thrown 100% PERFECTFLY I’ll never know

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - HarleyDog - 10-21-2018

Ok, so how many has jumped off the cliff already?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Circleville Guy - 10-21-2018

Everyone still singing the Pollack praises?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - J24 - 10-21-2018

I know it's easy to blame Austin but Duke just completely sucks as a gm( or whatever you want to call him). Losing Whit unacceptable, losing Z unacceptable, and doing the same shit over and over again at LBer is unacceptable.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:00 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Is anyone really surprised by this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The D stinking not really. The OL being blown off the ball by the Chiefs D yes. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

our D looked exhausted on the field...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Awful Llama - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:59 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Well, at least I can get a good night's sleep.
See no need to watch the 2nd half.
Hope I wake up to a pleasant surprise but... yea, doubtful.

Same here.  God bless any of you masochists for hanging in there after the half.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:00 PM)Synric Wrote: Actually on that 3rd down throw to AJ Green it was sorta a correct read.

The Chiefs safety started to work forward and center but as the play started he turn and ran sraight at AJ as the corner undercut the route. It was a great defensive play design.

Hush dude. 

Guy won't listen to anything. 

Even Collinsworth said it was right. 

I guess we are also going to blame the 8 carries for 23 yards from our back on Dalton. 

It's so old. Same crap with these guys. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-21-2018

Have they allowed points near the end of the half in every game so far? This D is hot garbage

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

They need to unlock JUNGLE NOISE right now!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:57 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I know you love Dalton to death but come on. He’s not playing great.
He could play better, true but that doesn't mean he sucks. Nor does that excuse the defense from not tackling or the special teams from executing a basic punt.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 10-21-2018

Whoever is wearing the green sticker on defense doesn’t know what they are doing

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Sweetness - 10-21-2018

The worst defense in the league and we only score 7 points. I knew our defense was trash and figured we'd give up 20+ in each half but the offense has been absolute ass.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - J24 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:01 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Everyone still singing the Pollack praises?
Jesus Christ could not even work a miracle with this offensive line.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - kevin - 10-21-2018

The Steelers have been behind Bengals first half and came back to win. Bengals have to make this a 4 quarter game. NO QUIT. Chiefs get kick-off. Somehow Bengals D needs a stop and Bengals offense needs a score to tighten up the score.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-21-2018

OOOO! Tony Dungy doesn’t even like the bengals anymore.