Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - HarleyDog - 10-21-2018

[Image: 122fa72de5f701ed81c2dc42a9c9f1fd--walkin...ombies.jpg]

Hit!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Synric - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s had more than two bad throws. How about the ball 20 feet over AJ’s head in the end zone?

And wtf does playing football have to do with recognizing bad QB play? We’re not breaking down complicated schemes here. People just need eyes, and an unbiased opinion.

You mean when Andy threw a fade and AJ ran a quick out route?

Hard to say if that was on Andy or AJ...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I get the hate on Austin, I do.

But where is the hate on Lazor? His offense has been awful tonight outside of 1 drive. And against one of the worst Ds in the league, even worse than ours.

This whole team has shat down it's leg tonight, but at least we have Marvin to get the troops ready for the 2nd half.

I think he's fairly trash also and largely benefits from some players that will do moderately well under nearly any circumstance.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

I predict we'll come back and make this a game but ultimately we'll fall short.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I get this but he is missing a few weapons.

bu..bu..but the Chiefs are missing a couple of their weapons too. Nervous

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - StoneTheCrow - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:07 PM)kevin Wrote: That awful punt turnover. This game should be 17 to 7, not 24 to 7. That awful punt turnover was HUGE.

Still, need a D stop and a Bengals score to start 2nd Half. NO QUIT. The Steelers never quit at halftime, we shouldn't either.

Lol at D stop. That’ be the day.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Stop with the Eifert Bernard talk. Every team deals with injuries and last time I checked they do not play defense. Marvin Lewis should be pinched in dick for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:11 PM)Synric Wrote: You mean when Andy through a fade and AJ ran a quick out route?

Hard to say if that was on Andy or AJ...

Immediately diagnosed by Collinsworth as a miscommunication  

Something, as he states, is identifiable by non bias eyes. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jj22 - 10-21-2018

4-1 seems ages ago.

(10-21-2018, 11:11 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Stop with the Eifert Bernard talk.  Every team deals with injuries and last time I checked they do not play defense.  Marvin Lewis should be pinched in dick for this.

This is graphic!  Hilarious

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

Well, so much for the defense playing better.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengaloo - 10-21-2018

Watkins just make Kirkpatrick an Williams his b**ches....

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Socal Bengals fan - 10-21-2018

Kirkpatrick is amazing. He’s having a great year I’m told.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 10-21-2018

When Marvin goes I hope Dre goes with him. I have yet to see why he deserves playing time. Oh yeah......we have no defense is why.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

Dalton some bad pass coverage right there.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

This team is utter shit from top to bottom. Defense couldn't tackle Brad if he walked by and the vaunted offense only scores 7 against the worst D in the league...and as i type that, 2 bengals run around in circles while a scrub WR catches a long pass.

Utter and total shit show.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I dare to say Dalton is playing poorly and I’m a troll? Gtfoh.

Andy Dalton obviously isn’t having a good night but he’s not the biggest problem the Bengals have.

That might be Dre “The Whiffer” Kirkpatrick.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jj22 - 10-21-2018

They may hit 50 tonight.

Kirkpatrick thrown down like rag doll. haahahahahahahahaha

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Lol Kirkpatrick. Congrats bro you are the epitome of embarrassment.