Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I am over arguing with this. It's ridiculous. Bengals fans are miserable to communicate with. Always, always Dalton's fault. Not the 30th ranked offensive line. I ability to get a run game going. We are going to miss Dalton's multiple great throws and justify him being bad on a few bad throws. 
Again, Mahomes has had two pick worthy balls dropped. He's so bad. 

It's asinine. 

It can multiple things. That’s what some of you don’t get. The Oline sucks, the defense is bad, AND Dalton has been mediocre at best. Get it?

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Ummm is the bench so full Williams and Kirkpatrick won’t fit??? Can we check please, I think room may have opened up for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Brandon00151 - 10-21-2018

**** this game

**** this team

goodnight!

[Image: sjq1Djs.png]

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: might be good for the youngest marvin team ever to get this prime time shit taste all up in their mouths

If losing in prime-time made any Marvin-led team better, we'd have hoisted a few Lombardi's since 2003.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

what a boring game.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Between the 2 of you, I'd take you every time. I'd rather have a Dalton hater than someone who claims the game's over after the first negative play.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Dalton haters are phony bengal fans. And I have not done that in a long time. 

And another easy Chiefs TD. Seems my remarks about this "defense" weren't far off. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

And the shit show continues. I'm going to watch every minute and hope these dickheads lose 62-7.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengals73 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:16 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Just collinsworth ever stop talking? Ever?

Only when he has Mahomes **** in his mouth

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jj22 - 10-21-2018

This is a Marvin Lewis team through and through, and it won't change as long as he's HC. Good night folks.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:13 PM)bengals73 Wrote: They should bench Kirkpatrick

No.  They should waive him

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Step back. So, you think my Mom who has never played a down of Football, knows more than someone who has!?

No. You're confusing inexperience with experience. You're also using a matter of coincidence and pure luck to justify a rather unique example.

Simple matter is, most people here couldn't call a play or diagnose a blitz scheme. 

So, yes, big difference. 

But I agree with you agreeing with me. 

I know nothing about your mom, and such wouldn't try to make such assumptions.

But I do know several women who DO know football and never played a down, who have proved they knew more about the game than men who did play.  And I must say it was hysterical to watch!

You don't have to play football to learn offensive or defensive schemes, principals, or concepts.

You don't have to play football to chart a game and understand a team's tendencies.

The only thing that being a former player adds is the intimate knowledge of the pain, intensity, and sacrifice it takes to be successful as a player.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BrownAssClown - 10-21-2018

4 tds and a fg and were right back in it!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TrenchWarfare - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:16 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Kirkpatrick can’t tackle, can’t cover , let’s give him 10 million a year!!

He’s absolutely terrible. Ironically though he thinks he’s good. That’s the funny (not funny) part.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:16 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I hope they score 60 on the Bungles. Marvin and that sorry excuse for anowner will get more well-deserved embarrassment on national TV.
Score 60 by the end of tje 3rd. They bring in their backups and score 21 more in the 4th. Maybe they then fire Austin on Monday. Maybe.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - OandB - 10-21-2018

ok... lets see the half time adjustments

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - impactplaya - 10-21-2018

maybe we can get a actual GM and replace Tobin.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 10-21-2018

Brown needs to grow some balls and go ahead and fire Marvin after this game.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-21-2018

Not sure how any owner could watch such a shit show and not fire someone by the end of the game. It's one thing to go watch your team get beat. It's quite different to be made a laughing stock of a football team. Not sure why I expected much different from them with Marvin at the helm though. Same guy, same talent, same ass play. Never going to change till Mike gets a pair and cleans house with coaching.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - JumboTron - 10-21-2018

Whoever was the executive that made the decision to flex this game to prime-time should be blacklisted.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengalfan74 - 10-21-2018

Only real question left is how many points will KC score ? I'm going to say 54