Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Millhouse - 10-21-2018

This chick is the Bengals tonight in a nutshell

[Image: mrnotvxz20101.gif]

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TSwigZ - 10-21-2018

Goodnight

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton obviously isn’t having a good night but he’s not the biggest problem the Bengals have.

That might be Dre “The Whiffer” Kirkpatrick.

We needed Dalton to have a HUGE game to have a chance to match Mahomes. It hasn’t happened. Biggest problem, smallest problem, who cares? There’s plenty of blame to go around.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

This is rough. Really want to take the wife to a game, but I refuse to watch a team quit. It's one thing to lose. To play hard and have your heart on your sleeve.
It's another to look unprepared and bored.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengals73 - 10-21-2018

Time for a Run up the middle, 2 forced passes to AJ and punt

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Score 60 by the end of tje 3rd. They bring in their backups and score 21 more in the 4th. Maybe they then fire Austin on Monday. Maybe.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

If I thought it would lead to actual change that benefitted the team I'd be rooting the Chiefs on to 50 myself. But alas Mike is in charge...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Vas Deferens - 10-21-2018

You guys going to root for the London team we get turned into?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BrownAssClown - 10-21-2018

How long before KC starts putting in back ups?

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

Merv's biding his time so we can have the greatest comeback in NFL history.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Gotta be honest and this is going to sound bad, but can Shaun Williams and Kirkpatrick get high ankle sprains that will cost their season???? No permanent injury just something that lingers for 10 weeks. Anything that helps our Management see the gap and fix it. They will not make a change on their own obviously because this has been going on since Dre’s contract...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Tomkat - 10-21-2018

This is NOT the same team that played the first 4 games.
How many players are out, now?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengals73 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:20 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You guys going to root for the London team we get turned into?

Nah Gonna stop watching football 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - car91 - 10-21-2018

Par for the course for a Marvin prime time game. Do you think he ever gets tired of failing?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - kevin - 10-21-2018

OK, The D sux. Can Bengals offense at least score some points against a not that good Chiefs D. Lets at least score some points in this loss.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - kevin - 10-21-2018

OK, The D sux. Can Bengals offense at least score some points against a not that good Chiefs D. Lets at least score some points in this loss.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 10-21-2018

Hate to say this, but it's not going to matter, but I hope KC hands Cincy their worst loss ever, so hopefully it will expedite some well needed changes.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengaloo - 10-21-2018

You have to be pretty bad to take a D with a much talent as we have and make them suck this bad. Austin needs to be a CB coach and stop the DC act.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - grampahol - 10-21-2018

Patty Mahomes is the rising star and money in the bank for the league so NOTHING is going to stop this from happening. The league is going to make and break the stars and if that means telling teams to  tank and run away from the ball carrier and defenses to look horrible then so be. it . It happens for Pittsburg, New England  and others..This is pure scripted BS.. 
You can close your eyes and imagine it's all on the up and up if you want , but this ain't real football anymore . It's performance by script. The Bengals have signed on to be the perennial whipping boys and are well compensated for it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:19 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Not sure how any owner could watch such a shit show and not fire someone by the end of the game. It's one thing to go watch your team get beat. It's quite different to be made a laughing stock of a football team. Not sure why I expected much different from them with Marvin at the helm though. Same guy, same talent, same ass play. Never going to change till Mike gets a pair and cleans house with coaching.
You're talking about the same guy who reupped Merv after 2 losing seasons simply because we won our last 2 games last year.