Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Dalton haters are phony bengal fans. And I have not done that in a long time. 

And another easy Chiefs TD. Seems my remarks about this "defense" weren't far off. 

I don’t “hate” any of our players (unlike you). I just call out bad play when I see it. Some here are hypersensitive when it comes to Dalton though.

Geno is one of my absolute favorite players and he’s been MIA for 2 games. See how I can be objective?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Trademark - 10-21-2018

This team is going 4-12

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengalhoel - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:24 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Guess who picked right before KC took Mahomes in the 2017 Draft............

Mahomes would be sitting on the bench and if he did get in the coaching would ruin him.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TrenchWarfare - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:24 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: I wanna see something historic here, like 70-7. Cmon Bengals, go big!

Yes thinking the samething. Get someone fired. Also, Dunlap, Green and Atkins need to step up and call out everyone after the game. Including the coaches. There needs to be a ***** meltdown.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Big Boss - 10-21-2018

Mike Brown is at the game too.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

I clearly said, the coaches needed to RUN, RUN, RUN for this game if we were going to win... but they didnt listen. TOO LATE NOW.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - JumboTron - 10-21-2018

So will Mixon demand his trade this season or during the off-season?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - cincyfan429 - 10-21-2018

Good coaches really make Lewis look bad.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

Welp. We got no more prime time games so we'll probably still make the playoffs but this game tonight just proves that Merv is still the same coach he's always been so when we make thw playoffs its still going to be another one-and-done playoff loss.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - matmaven - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:26 PM)Trademark Wrote: This team is going 4-12

Actually I think 3-13.  The league is going to take a way one of their wins as penalty for not showing up at all tonight.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BrownAssClown - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You know what’s hilarious?  Even with a loss we’re still in first place.

....and our good friend Mr. Fredtoast will be the first one to point that out to us.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Synric - 10-21-2018

What do fans expect from Dalton at the moment they were down 31 to 7 and he pretty much HAS to throw the ball...he will throw picks every QB would throw picks....

It won't be the last pick of the night either.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

And we can't even run with the Chiefs sold out to the pass...

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Can someone tell the KC defense they are supposed to blow dick??? We are making them look all world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

John Ross is active, right.  Hilarious

And there's the obligatory Mixon injury. Followed by a timeout. 

***** clowns.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Lol TO. Marvin you tard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nately120 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: Patty Mahomes is the rising star and money in the bank for the league so NOTHING is going to stop this from happening. The league is going to make and break the stars and if that means telling teams to  tank and run away from the ball carrier and defenses to look horrible then so be. it . It happens for Pittsburg, New England  and others..This is pure scripted BS.. 
You can close your eyes and imagine it's all on the up and up if you want , but this ain't real football anymore . It's performance by script. The Bengals have signed on to be the perennial whipping boys and are well compensated for it.

It's true.  The NFL has already made Luck beat us (but we were too good), the Patriots and the Steelers are always winning, Mahommes has to win, so the Chiefs are naturally going to be winners....let's see...I guess that covers most of the AFC teams I can think of.

The Bengals are never going to win because the NFL is rigged against them.  Our team is full of players who don't care about winning, apparently.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

Tempo!?

Why is Marvin not speeding this offense up.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - bengalhoel - 10-21-2018

Have we ever called a TO and came up with a decent play?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalsrob - 10-21-2018

Hope was a wonderful thing...while we still had it. Good coaches take a bad team and improve it, we take a decent team; and destroy it. When coaches don't expect the team to perform (or demand it) this is exactly what you get. Sad