Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Buccaneers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-28-2018

Over/under 1.5 second half touchdowns.

Seems like we fade in the second half incredibly.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BoBengal - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: No.  He is his own caricature.  Is my point.

Most would just shake their head or roll their eyes on a missed extra point.

What the hell is the clap and "Let's Go!  Let's Go!" for by the way?

Especially for a missed extra point.

Geez you guys need to relax.  Don't want him to scream at midfield.

Just thought it was funny that his reaction is automatically the same and on cue.

The announcers had just said our Kicker was one of the few still perfect on the season and was 25/25, while he Bucs guy is 17/21.

And, they commented about how the PATS from 33 yards out are no longer “gimmes.” (Hell, Justin Tucker missed one last week that cost the ravens the game). I’m sure Marvin knows this and understands the game well enough to act like a professional and keep his composure.

And, we the announcers have talked several times about the hellacious wind and how it’s going to get worse in the second half... after already having an impact on both teams in the first half.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per ESPN Stats &amp; Info: Joe Mixon's 114 rushing yards are the most in the 1st half by any player this season and most by a Bengal in a 1st half since Cedric Benson in 2008. Mixon is the 2nd player w/ 100 rushing yards and 2 rushing TDs in a half this season along with Alvin Kamara</p>&mdash; Katherine Terrell (@Kat_Terrell) <a href="https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1056616505755004928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 28, 2018</a></blockquote>

Back to the whole Mixon being the best RB in the draft debate. Dude from Carolina looks like he wants to throw his hat in the ring. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-28-2018

Nice to see a balanced offense. Tampa really smothered AJ and tried to use zones on Boyd and so far they have paid for it. We REALLY have to get a good receiving TE so that piece of the puzzle is back in play. It has also helped that we have had some explosive run plays from Mixon which helps cause the opposing defense to be a bit less aggressive.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:42 PM)BoBengal Wrote: The AFC North has to be the most brutal division in the NFL for kickers with all open stadiums and all with (known) crazy wind situations like we are seeing today with the gusts and swirling wind.

... as if the timing and accuracy of the snap, hold, blocking, and kick of an oblong ball isn’t tough enough!

Most brutal division in more ways than one.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - BoBengal - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:42 PM)BoBengal Wrote: The AFC North has to be the most brutal division in the NFL for kickers with all open stadiums and all with (known) crazy wind situations like we are seeing today with the gusts and swirling wind.

... as if the timing and accuracy of the snap, hold, blocking, and kick of an oblong ball isn’t tough enough!

It’ll be interesting to see if we try to keep the ball on the ground in the 2nd half, and try to go for 2 more.

So far those of us who said earlier in the week that Jameis Winston would be our defense's best friend seem to be correct Big Grin

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-28-2018

Only when we play well in the first half
(10-28-2018, 03:45 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Over/under 1.5 second half touchdowns.

Seems like we fade in the second half incredibly.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Back to the whole Mixon being the best RB in the draft debate. Dude from Carolina looks like he wants to throw his hat in the ring. 

Really good draft for RBs. Hopefully Mixon keeps this up. I personally think Kamara and Hunt are on their own levels at the moment.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 03:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: So far those of us who said earlier in the week that Jameis Winston would be our defense's best friend seem to be correct Big Grin

Yes, he doesn't seem to make good decisions, especially with that second INT. He seems to have lots of ability as that long TD was a thing of beauty.

Once we get Gio and Kroft back it will help things. Were I the front office I would be on the phone to the Raiders about Jared Cook and basically do what is needed to get him. We need that receiving TE dimension back in the offense.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 10-28-2018

God I hate 3rd down with this D

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-28-2018

If I had to say the biggest change in our defense today, it has to be the low amount of missed tackles.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-28-2018

Bates was there that time

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-28-2018

Bates helped inside that time

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-28-2018

Bates good coverage.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-28-2018

The fact that the Bucs did the same play and this time Bates was there over the top makes me think that he was supposed to be there on the TD, too.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-28-2018

Wait a minute.

Has our opponent been called for offensive holding?

Twice?

IN THE SAME GAME?!?!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-28-2018

Terrible flag by Dre K on 2nd and 20

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Buccaneers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-28-2018

I’m really tired of Dre