Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-12-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals--18142)

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-25-2018

Driskell even takes sacks like a better QB than Dalton. I'm just saying.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-25-2018

Im not an andy fan boy but hes probably much much better than this driscoll

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - pally - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:13 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Is Alexander back coaching the o line or did they adapted some of his techniques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ogbuehi is in

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 11-25-2018

another shaky snap by Price

watching via stream now so bit delayed..had to free up tv for some xboxing

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengalhoel - 11-25-2018

Now when the game is out of hand they will even up the penalties

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 04:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Guarantee you Mike Brown will use daltons injury as an excuse to keep Marvin around after this game Whatever

Trust me. The list of injuries (starting with Dalton, Green, Lawson and Eifert) will be a Hobson go-to this offseason. 

(11-25-2018, 04:57 PM)Lucidus Wrote: The 2013 and 2015 playoff losses were both unthinkable meltdowns. On one hand, I was shocked that Mr. Brown would further diminish his already extremely tarnished reputation by bringing Lewis back after each loss. On the other hand, I was not at all surprised -- given that same reputation.

Mike cares more about his misguided principles than winning or reputation.

(11-25-2018, 05:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not a “hater” I’m just ready to move on. We need a more athletic QB that can make up for a bad Oline. The history of Palmer and Dalton is not a good reason to not try. That’s like keeping Marvin out of fear we go back to the 90’s.

By all means, lets get a new QB. Excuse me if I don't get excited about it this time.

Palmer and Dalton have been good enough to win with, and they weren't the reason we looked like crap in Steelers/playoff/prime-time games.

***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:13 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: No.. We don't need logic here. 

Haters will hate. 

They did with Carson. 

Was a Dalton supporter but this year I come the conclusion that he is mediocre at best. They can find better

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The thing is, Dalton is a very athletic QB.

With the exception of Rodgers, Mayfield, Russel, or Newton, you aren't going to get a better athlete who is also a better passer.

Disagree Dalton is very athletic. He does not extend plays like many other QB’s do.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-25-2018

It our team was a musical band, it would be...

Mixon and the cincinnati bengals.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Your phone went dead you say eh?... Last night was replacing my food disposal under the sink 95% completed after 2 hours and the damn entire drain pipe under the sink just came off... Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

Sometimes I feel I know why I am a Bengals fan. ThumbsUp  

Yeah, phone went dead. I was sick not being able to listen or check up on game. I didn't drive, there were no chargers in the vehicle except for Iphone, I have android. My charger was in a bag in the trunk but it was a wall charger so wouldnt have helped if I had it.

What happened to Andy? Is he hurt?

(11-25-2018, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote: Ogbuehi is in

Things are that bad

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Brimey - 11-25-2018

RPO with Driskel? Show some creativity? Nah....just act like Dalton's standing back there and call the same plays. Done with Lazor

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:11 PM)Shady Wrote: Baker Mayfield just passed Drew Brees as the NFL's all-time passing leader. 

(11-25-2018, 05:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Trust me. The list of injuries (starting with Dalton, Green, Lawson and Eifert) will be a Hobson go-to this offseason. 

Mike cares more about his misguided principles than winning or reputation.

By all means, lets get a new QB. Excuse me if I don't get excited about it this time.

Palmer and Dalton have been good enough to win with, and they weren't the reason we looked like crap in Steelers/playoff/prime-time games.

Absolutely the truth 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Your phone went dead you say eh?... Last night was replacing my food disposal under the sink 95% completed after 2 hours and the damn entire drain pipe under the sink just came off... Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

Sometimes I feel I know why I am a Bengals fan. ThumbsUp  

Were you replacing the sink too?  Unless you were replacing the original prototype that was cobbled together you should've been done in less than an hour.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-25-2018

at least in 2003 we had hope........

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - StrictlyBiz - 11-25-2018

Been busy all day and sat down to get ready for the Steelers game. I’m shocked at 35-7.
I think this should be rock bottom for you guys. Marvin should be fired during the next commercial break.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:11 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed.

95% of the time, "athletic" QB's don't last in the NFL 

It’s not the same old NFL anymore. Game has changed.

This team is the worst team in the NFL right now and they won’t even get s high draft pick

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-25-2018

What the hell is Boyd celebrating for?

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GodFather - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: another shaky snap by Price

watching via stream now so bit delayed..had to free up tv for some xboxing

Rainbow Six Siege!