Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals.com Website - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals.com Website (/Thread-Bengals-com-Website)

Bengals.com Website - NATI BENGALS - 09-08-2015

Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

Videos don't work for me. Page continues loading. And my dad said his computer got malware warnings from going to the site.

RE: Bengals.com Website - magikod - 09-08-2015

Working fine for me.

RE: Bengals.com Website - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

Videos don't work for me. Page continues loading. And my dad said his computer got malware warnings from going to the site.

I have a problem with it.  Bitches, I tell ya!

And yes, I realize that I'm like a bitter 15 year old after being left by his girlfriend.

Still, bitches.

RE: Bengals.com Website - CornerBlitz - 09-08-2015

F bengals.com; there ain't nothing to see there.

RE: Bengals.com Website - Bryan - 09-08-2015

It won't load for me. But maybe that's because I don't go to it.

RE: Bengals.com Website - JADefense - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:49 AM)magikod Wrote: Working fine for me.

Me too.

RE: Bengals.com Website - grampahol - 09-08-2015

The fluff pieces are bigger. It might be just me, but when I click on the NFL logo at the bottom of the Bengals.com site it goes to fl.com ..They STOLE the N!

RE: Bengals.com Website - magikod - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 10:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: The fluff pieces are bigger.  It might be just me, but when I click on the NFL logo at the bottom of the Bengals.com site it goes to fl.com ..They STOLE the N!

who doesnt want to visit Florida? lol

RE: Bengals.com Website - jason - 09-08-2015

(09-08-2015, 01:09 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have a problem with it.  Bitches, I tell ya!

And yes, I realize that I'm like a bitter 15 year old after being left by his girlfriend.

Still, bitches.

I still hit bengals.com on the side...  If ya know what I mean.

RE: Bengals.com Website - Tiger Teeth - 09-08-2015

Never heard of the place.

RE: Bengals.com Website - McC - 09-08-2015

It's where I go for Bengal info and news, rose colored as it might be. I'm really just too lazy to go anywhere else. If i don't see it here or over there, I probably don't see it.

RE: Bengals.com Website - jfkbengals - 09-08-2015

It's because you have tracking protection filters blocking that content.

It's not just Bengals.com for me, I can't see radar on The Weather Channel or videos on the Comcast homepage without turning the filter off for that site.  As I don't want the tracking cookies on my computer, it's pretty rare for me to turn them off.

RE: Bengals.com Website - Lawless_1 - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 12:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

You're selling it wrong.

It's c-i-n-c-y-j-u-n-g-l-e dot com.

RE: Bengals.com Website - Rhinocero23 - 09-09-2015

Never go there anymore...strictly out of my own warped sense of principle.