Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere (/Thread-Kirkpatrick-Marv-aint-going-anywhere)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - THE PISTONS - 12-20-2018

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - THE PISTONS - 12-20-2018

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - Tomkat - 12-20-2018

Well... that sucks.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - HarleyDog - 12-20-2018

Dre can’t cover anything, little lone the ML saga. He should hold the door open for him as they both leave the stadium for good.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - Awful Llama - 12-20-2018

Rocky and Lance were discussing his soundbite on WLW tonight. Rocky said he'd done that himself during his NFL career, and it's nothing more than a player covering for his coach. Take from that what you will.

The 'We're hurt. It's not his fault.' part sounds like more than covering. It sounds like something MB would say.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - J24 - 12-20-2018

This means very little but it shows how the Players love Marvin.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - Nicomo Cosca - 12-20-2018

Like we needed Dre to tell us that...

(12-20-2018, 10:48 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: This means very little but it shows how the Players love Marvin.

That's EVERYTHING to MB.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - CJD - 12-20-2018

I have no doubt that he's coaching his heart out.

Cuz there's definitely no heart left in his demeanor and attitude towards this city and its fans.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - HarleyDog - 12-20-2018

(12-20-2018, 11:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I have no doubt that he's coaching his heart out.

Cuz there's definitely no heart left in his demeanor and attitude towards this city and its fans.

[Image: 200.gif]

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - J24 - 12-20-2018

(12-20-2018, 10:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's EVERYTHING to MB.

I think easy and Cheap is more MB than player friendly.

(12-20-2018, 11:05 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I think easy and Cheap is more MB than player friendly.

A lot depends on that option. IF it's a team option, then he doesn't have to pay him if he moves on.

That said...if it's Hue...we get worse.

Knowing the Bengals Hue will be the HC and Marvin the DC or some crazy arrangement that never happens.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - CKwi88 - 12-20-2018

Clearly Dre should throw Marvin under the bus to the public, rather than give the standard political answer.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - Andy2AJ - 12-20-2018

Dre is drunk on the Marvin koolaid. Dude needs to put the bottle down

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - I_C_DeadPeople - 12-20-2018

Marvin helped Dre get a huge OVER paid contract so no doubt he loves the Marv.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - GodFather - 12-21-2018

[Image: G3IBXZ.png]

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - lone bengal - 12-21-2018

Alex Redmond does not want Marvin going anywhere either. Redmond can commit multiple idiotic penalties every single week and never get benched or held accountable. Not saying we have many options at guard but the penalties are getting out of hand. Bill Lazor even talked about penalties a few days before the game and was quoted saying “I think professionally it’s embarrassing, really, to have pre-snap penalties. We’re all professionals, players and coaches, so to have unforced errors is embarrassing. I guess at some point it has to be part of the evaluation of your performance. I believe he went offsides on the 1st series vs. the Raiders, he should have been benched immediately. Found it funny that nothing was done especially when Lazor had just talked about it a few days before.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - I_C_DeadPeople - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 12:11 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Alex Redmond does not want Marvin going anywhere either.  Redmond can commit multiple idiotic penalties every single week and never get benched or held accountable. Not saying we have many options at guard but the penalties are getting out of hand.  Bill Lazor even talked about penalties a few days before the game and was quoted saying “I think professionally it’s embarrassing, really, to have pre-snap penalties. We’re all professionals, players and coaches, so to have unforced errors is embarrassing. I guess at some point it has to be part of the evaluation of your performance.

All of the unaccountable players love Merv, they are all family. Just make sure though you dont make mistakes during practice other wise you are in his dog house, save all the mistakes for game day.

RE: Kirkpatrick: Marv aint going anywhere - bengalfan74 - 12-21-2018

(12-20-2018, 11:13 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Clearly Dre should throw Marvin under the bus to the public, rather than give the standard political answer.

Right, it's just player speak.

But hell yes they all love Merv, there's no accountability as long as he's in charge.