Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? (/Thread-Who-do-you-least-want-as-coach-if-Marvin-is-gone-next-year)

Pages: 1 2

Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - J24 - 12-21-2018

Hue Jackson- Marvins best friend and once choice to be future head coach.
Vance Joeseph- Mike Brown claimed he was a superstar upuncomer.
Jay Gruden- Andy's first offensive coordinator and current Redskins head coach
Paul Guenther- The substitute teacher who took a great defense and made in mediocre here in Cincy.
Teryl Austin- made us want Guenther back
Bob bratkowski- and you thought Hue was a shoe in to win this pole
Other

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - bengalfan74 - 12-21-2018

Hands down Hue

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - bfine32 - 12-21-2018

Why isn't Zims on the list?

He's taken a great roster constructed by outstanding moves from the Viking front office and made them mediocre. And along the way, he's ruined a few good Offense Coordinators.

I would but him near the bottom of who I want for HC, but would welcome him back as DC

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Yojimbo - 12-21-2018

Paul Alexander

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-21-2018

Multiple votes for Hue???

[Image: giphy.gif]

Out of that list give me Jay. He knows offense, and isn’t terrible like Hue.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Jojo the Circus Boy - 12-21-2018

Is there an all the above option? I really want some outside blood as the HC. And a GM. And a larger scouting/personnel department. And whatever else nearly every other team in the league has so we can capitalize on core players (Atkins, Dunlap, Green, and Dalton) before they retire and we enter rebuilding mode like the Reds.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - BobJones4980 - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 02:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Multiple votes for Hue???

[Image: giphy.gif]

Out of that list give me Jay. He knows offense, and isn’t terrible like Hue.

From what I took from the question was that its for who you would LEAST like as coach next year.

Which is why you see so many for Hue.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - BengalChris - 12-21-2018

I voted other. I least want Marvin. No one on that list is deserving of a head coaching gig.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 02:18 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: From what I took from the question was that its for who you would LEAST like as coach next year.

Which is why you see so many for Hue.

Woops lol didn’t catch that. That makes more sense.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - bengalfan74 - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 02:10 AM)Jojo the Circus Boy Wrote: Is there an all the above option? I really want some outside blood as the HC. And a GM. And a larger scouting/personnel department. And whatever else nearly every other team in the league has so we can capitalize on core players (Atkins, Dunlap, Green, and Dalton) before they retire and we enter rebuilding mode like the Reds.

Absolutely

This team badly needs a fresh start with no links to the past.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - BengalsRocker - 12-21-2018

Why is Austin on the list?

He's a middle of the season firing this year.

It's totally implausible.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - BengalsRocker - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 01:46 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Paul Alexander

Yep.

I went with this as other.

Paul Alexander all day every day.

Not only is this guy terrible but he's got the most punchable face to go with a jackass personality.

He was not re-signed(so technically not fired)and Mike Brown had him involved with the team much longer than Lewis.

So yeah.  They hire him for HC and I'd be done forever with this team.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - bengaloo - 12-21-2018

I dont think Austin or Brat would even be interviewed. I picked Hue Jackson. His record and meltdown at the end of his Browns career shows that he's no HC.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-21-2018

Piano Paul. For. Sure.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - XenoMorph - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 12:03 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hue Jackson- Marvins best friend and once choice to be future head coach.
Paul Guenther- The substitute teacher who took a great defense and made in mediocre here in Cincy.
Bob bratkowski-  and you thought Hue was a shoe in to win this pole
Other

don't forget lesie frazier

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Atomic Orange - 12-21-2018

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - Sled21 - 12-21-2018

Of the list posted, only Hue, Vance, Paulie and Jay would be viable candidates. Not sure why the others were even posted. But of those 4, Hue is my last choice....

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - MentalRage - 12-21-2018

IF I had to pick who I'd least want from that group it would be Hue. No. Hell no. No.

IF I had to pick someone from that group to be the coach it would be Jay Gruden. I think he has done more with the roster that's been given to him than any of the other coaches. Also the Redskins this season have been killed by injuries this season. In comparison with the Bengals, who have 17 players on IR, the redskins have 24.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - ochocincos - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 12:03 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Hue Jackson- Marvins best friend and once choice to be future head coach.
Bob bratkowski-  and you thought Hue was a shoe in to win this pole
Other

The question posed is vague. You said "coach," you didn't say HEAD coach.
We've seen all of Jackson, Joseph, Gruden, Guenther, and even Bratkowski have success in Cincinnati. Austin has not.

RE: Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year? - PhilHos - 12-21-2018

How sad is it that I'd probably take all of them over one more year of Merv?