Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! (/Thread-Well-Schefter-was-wrong-before-sure-hope-he-is-again)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2018

So, it appears that the speculation 'holic posted earlier is true.  Son of Paul is letting Mediocre Merv dictate when it's time to hang up the headset.  My God......how in the hell can one man be so inept and clueless about running a football team? Seriously Mikey?

https://thebiglead.com/2018/12/23/cincinatti-bengals-marvin-lewis-decide-when-he-wants-to-stop-coaching/

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - HarleyDog - 12-24-2018

Things like this give me heartburn.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - motoarch - 12-24-2018

**** this team.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Nately120 - 12-24-2018

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3382826]

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Goalpost - 12-24-2018

If Mike likes Marvin so much, then just move him to a GM position or something. It's time to get off the sidelines though.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - McC - 12-24-2018

Reset number...wait, how many is it now?

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Nately120 - 12-24-2018

(12-24-2018, 10:21 AM)McC Wrote: Reset number...wait, how many is it now?

They'll give the Dalton/Green lineup another shot and then when they walk they'll use "consistency" as the excuse to keep Marvin around for reboot #3, I guess.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - bengalfan74 - 12-24-2018

Defies all logic, unbelievable, I'm not sure there are words to describe this ? Purgatory ?

(12-24-2018, 10:22 AM)Nately120 Wrote: They'll give the Dalton/Green lineup another shot and then when they walk they'll use "consistency" as the excuse to keep Marvin around for reboot #3, I guess.

Is it really only number three?  My God, it feels like at least twice that many.  Mike is just rubbing our noses in it now.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - bengalfan74 - 12-24-2018

(12-24-2018, 10:28 AM)McC Wrote: Is it really only number three?  My God, it feels like at least twice that many.  Mike is just rubbing our noses in it now.

The average NFL coaching gig lasts a bit over 4 years so by that this will be starting his 5th term.

(12-24-2018, 10:34 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The average NFL coaching gig lasts a bit over 4 years so by that this will be starting his 5th term.

It seems pretty clear Mike is just operating out of spite now.  I'm thinking what we need is a bunch of billboards supporting Marvin.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2018

......and they thought attendance was rough this year?

(12-24-2018, 10:37 AM)McC Wrote: It seems pretty clear Mike is just operating out of spite now.  I'm thinking what we need is a bunch of billboards supporting Marvin.

Has to be ! Somebody said it few weeks ago, Mike and Marvin are like a long term bad marriage that should have ended 10 years before it did.

(12-24-2018, 10:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: ......and they though attendance was rough this year?

I'd be willing to bet if Marvin is back as HC or if Hue is, there will be a shit ton of empty seats right from the jump.

(12-24-2018, 10:54 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Has to be ! Somebody said it few weeks ago, Mike and Marvin are like a long term bad marriage that should have ended 10 years before it did.

I'd be willing to bet if Marvin is back as HC or if Hue is, there will be a shit ton of empty seats right from the jump.

And Mike still won't give two shits.  And neither will Katie.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - StoneTheCrow - 12-24-2018

They’re actively trolling their own fan base. There’s no other explanation.

Mike Brown is rich and I'm not...he's gotta know better than me.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - lone bengal - 12-24-2018

Well if that's the case the 2019 season is over before it even started. Looking ahead to the 2020 season hopefully Marvin will be gone by then and we actually could have a chance for some change.

(12-24-2018, 10:59 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: They’re actively trolling their own fan base. There’s no other explanation.

There really isn't.  Makes me feel bad for any decent player we have.  If we see it from a distance, how can they be up close and not see it?

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Nicomo Cosca - 12-24-2018

Marvin has more job security than a Supreme Court justice. It’s insane.

Seriously considering stepping away from football for a while. **** this gd joke of a franchise.

RE: Well, Schefter was wrong before, sure hope he is again! - Big Boss - 12-24-2018

Just stop going to games then.