Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail (/Thread-Bruce-Caitlin-afraid-of-going-to-men-s-jail)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - SunsetBengal - 09-09-2015

In the interview, Jenner's first thought is of going to men's jail.  Not compassion for the victim, but still just worried about one's self..  Very telling of the person behind all of the media sensationalism..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/09/09/bruce-jenners-afraid-of-ending-up-in-mens-jail-over-fatal-car-crash/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - bfine32 - 09-09-2015

If she goes to a male prison, she'll probably feel more like a woman than she has her whole life.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - BmorePat87 - 09-09-2015

It's Caitlyn. The author should probably at least get her name right. Like she says in the interview, it's ok if people get pronouns wrong, but she had her name changed. At least use her legal name.

That aside, I find it interesting that you made a thread about how you're butthurt that the 8 minutes NBC cut together of Matt and Caitlyn playing a round of golf, they only included clips of her discussing her worries about jail and nothing about the victim of the car crash. Really?

What's hilarious is that Matt starts to question her 5 minutes into the interview (so not her first thought of the interview). Matt first asks about the crash. She calls it a tragedy and she's she can't really speak too much on it. He then asks about the speed, and she says it wasn't a factor. THEN he asks about her about the "worst case scenario" of her spending a year in a county jail. She says:

Quote:"The media wants that picture, don't they? That is the worst case scenario. I don't know. We'll see. The men's county jail. It is an enormous problem that they would put trans-women in a men's county jail."

So not only is it not the first thing she says in the interview, it's not the first thing she says about the crash. It was only said in response to Matt asking about it.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Rotobeast - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If she goes to a male prison, she'll probably feel more like a woman than she has her whole life.

Over.....and over......and over again.
Good thing Jenner was a decathlete.
Although I'd wager she'll have to do more than 10, this time around.
Ninja

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Nebuchadnezzar - 09-09-2015

Until the "Twig and Berries" are removed, she is still considered a man and she has said that she is still attracted to women.

That is one weird sentence written.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In the interview, Jenner's first thought is of going to men's jail.  Not compassion for the victim, but still just worried about one's self..  Very telling of the person behind all of the media sensationalism..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/09/09/bruce-jenners-afraid-of-ending-up-in-mens-jail-over-fatal-car-crash/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

From your article . . .

Quote:The former Olympian maintains he was obeying all traffic laws at the time of the accident, and expressed his biggest fear is ending up in a men’s jail, should he face charges.
Someone's first thought and someone's biggest fear aren't necessarily the same.  What we have here, which is a common theme with you, is a failure of comprehension.  Very telling of the person who started this thread.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - SunsetBengal - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Very telling of the person who started this thread.

What of it?  I'm fine with me. Cool

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Rotobeast - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Very telling of the person who started this thread.

What if he just identifies as being a prick ?
You have to respect that, right ?
Ninja

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In the interview, Jenner's first thought is of going to men's jail.  Not compassion for the victim, but still just worried about one's self..  Very telling of the person behind all of the media sensationalism..

Self preservation is a very common thing that trumps pretty much any other feeling you can have.  Are you saying that you'd be less concerned about your own sentence than the person who's life was lost a year ago? 

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Brownshoe - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:27 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Until the "Twig and Berries" are removed, she is still considered a man and she has said that she is still attracted to women.

That is one weird sentence written.

even if they were removed they will put Jenner in a male prison.

(09-09-2015, 09:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's Caitlyn. The author should probably at least get her name right. Like she says in the interview, it's ok if people get pronouns wrong, but she had her name changed. At least use her legal name.

That aside, I find it interesting that you made a thread about how you're butthurt that the 8 minutes NBC cut together of Matt and Caitlyn playing a round of golf, they only included clips of her discussing her worries about jail and nothing about the victim of the car crash. Really?

What's hilarious is that Matt starts to question her 5 minutes into the interview (so not her first thought of the interview). Matt first asks about the crash. She calls it a tragedy and she's she can't really speak too much on it. He then asks about the speed, and she says it wasn't a factor. THEN he asks about her about the "worst case scenario" of her spending a year in a county jail. She says:

So not only is it not the first thing she says in the interview, it's not the first thing she says about the crash. It was only said in response to Matt asking about it.

Has Jenner legally changed his name? If not they didn't get his name wrong. (I tried to google if there was a legal name change, and nothing came up)

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - GMDino - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:22 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Has Jenner legally changed his name? If not they didn't get his name wrong. (I tried to google if there was a legal name change, and nothing came up)

Looks like the process was started (or should have been).

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/caitlyn_jenner_now_the_paperwo.html

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - BmorePat87 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: even if they were removed they will put Jenner in a male prison.

I believe California goes based on physical sex. So a sexual reassignment surgery means female prison.

(09-09-2015, 10:22 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Has Jenner legally changed his name? If not they didn't get his name wrong. (I tried to google if there was a legal name change, and nothing came up)

I didn't know so I looked it up. Apparently in the last episode that aired of her documentary/reality show, she submits the paperwork. That was filmed in the beginning of July, so at the very least she has gone through all of the legal steps months ago and may just be waiting on the paper pushers. 

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Nately120 - 09-09-2015

This is a bit of a general comment but I always found it a bit odd how seemingly normal people all seem to get a great amount of satisfaction or humor out of someone going to prison and being forcibly sodomized. It's like, the one time it is socially acceptable to wish rape on someone, or it's the one time it is socially-acceptable to even talk about rape much less promote it. Meh, just always seemed sort of weird to me.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - jakefromstatefarm - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is a bit of a general comment but I always found it a bit odd how seemingly normal people all seem to get a great amount of satisfaction or humor out of someone going to prison and being forcibly sodomized.  It's like, the one time it is socially acceptable to wish rape on someone, or it's the one time it is socially-acceptable to even talk about rape much less promote it.  Meh, just always seemed sort of weird to me.

[Image: pound-me-in-the-ass-prison1.jpg]

(09-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is a bit of a general comment but I always found it a bit odd how seemingly normal people all seem to get a great amount of satisfaction or humor out of someone going to prison and being forcibly sodomized.  It's like, the one time it is socially acceptable to wish rape on someone, or it's the one time it is socially-acceptable to even talk about rape much less promote it.  Meh, just always seemed sort of weird to me.

There's actually not as much rape in prison as what people think. Most of the rape that happens is in jails. That's because they know that they probably won't see them ever again. In prisons it still happens, but normally just to show dominance over the other person (still doesn't make it right obviously). There are a ton of people in prison who will be sodomized willfully. A lot of people are "gay for the stay".

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - jakefromstatefarm - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: There are a ton of people in prison who will be sodomized willfully. A lot of people are "gay for the stay".

So some people are gay by choice?   Ninja

Sarcasm

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Nately120 - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: There's actually not as much rape in prison as what people think. Most of the rape that happens is in jails. That's because they know that they probably won't see them ever again. In prisons it still happens, but normally just to show dominance over the other person (still doesn't make it right obviously). There are a ton of people in prison who will be sodomized willfully. A lot of people are "gay for the stay".

Gay for the stay?  Meh, that's like saying a woman who is being raped at gunpoint is "totally into the guy while she's being held at gunpoint." If someone said I'm going to kill you or rape you I'd probably have to go with option B but that doesn't exactly turn me into Liberace.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - Brownshoe - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 11:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Gay for the stay?  Meh, that's like saying a woman who is being raped at gunpoint is "totally into the guy while she's being held at gunpoint."  If someone said I'm going to kill you or rape you I'd probably have to go with option B but that doesn't exactly turn me into Liberace.

No that doesn't happen that often in prison. Like I said that's more of a jail thing. Prison there is a ton of people who will have sex with another inmate for a cig or a couple packs of coffee and soups.

RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What of it?  I'm fine with me. Cool

No doubt.  You started a thread letting everybody know about your fake moral outrage because Caitlyn Jenner's "first" thought is about going to jail.  Except you're wrong; either you didn't understand what you read or you're deliberately misleading people.  Either way, I have higher personal standards of conduct.   Cool