Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video (/Thread-Hue-Jackson-Interview-For-Bengals-HC-Video)

Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - GodFather - 01-14-2019

This has got to be the funniest thing Ive seen in awhile. Pretty much entitled "How the Hue Jackson Bengals interview went down" We all deserve a good laugh after this season!!

https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1083893706246316032

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - The Real Deal - 01-14-2019

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - XenoMorph - 01-14-2019

that was good i can say about the only good thing that would have happened if hue was hired is we might have gotten one of those hilter reaction videos about it

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - sandwedge - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 11:19 AM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Pretty funny, but now I can't hear a thing from that guy's screeching laughter!

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - Bengalpool - 01-14-2019

This was pretty hilarious

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - HarleyDog - 01-14-2019

I probably watched this 15 times. Had tears in my eyes.

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - McC - 01-14-2019

Pretty funny, and maybe a little cruel, though Hue seems to have brought it all on himself. It does make me wonder where on earth Hue can possibly go to repair his image. At the moment, his job prospects as a coach seem pretty nonexistent.

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - Bengalitis - 01-14-2019

Wow, people are still bashing Hue Jackson. I would wait one more year to see how the browns do. Granted, his record has been horrible but then again, the browns have been horrible for more than 3 yrs. Seems now that they seem to be ready to get a winning season this coming season, Hue is getting the brunt of those numerous years of dystopia in Cleveland. He did have an OC who was more interested in getting him fired than helping him.

Now, regarding the gif, it was well done and funny, well done.

(01-14-2019, 12:46 PM)McC Wrote: Pretty funny, and maybe a little cruel, though Hue seems to have brought it all on himself.  It does make me wonder where on earth Hue can possibly go to repair his image.  At the moment, his job prospects as a coach seem pretty nonexistent.

H.S. Football?

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - XenoMorph - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 01:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wow, people are still bashing Hue Jackson.  I would wait one more year to see how the browns do. Granted, his record has been horrible but then again, the browns have been horrible for more than 3 yrs.  Seems  now that they seem to be ready to get a winning season this coming season, Hue is getting the brunt of those numerous years of dystopia in Cleveland. He did have an OC who was  more interested in getting him fired than helping him.

to be fair he did build that roster. and might have started 4-0 if they had a decent kicker

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - bengalhoel - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 01:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wow, people are still bashing Hue Jackson.  I would wait one more year to see how the browns do. Granted, his record has been horrible but then again, the browns have been horrible for more than 3 yrs.  Seems  now that they seem to be ready to get a winning season this coming season, Hue is getting the brunt of those numerous years of dystopia in Cleveland. He did have an OC who was  more interested in getting him fired than helping him.

Yeah really. The Browns beat only one team with a winning record and that was with Hue as coach. They have looked so bad that being mediocre makes them look like they are Super Bowl contenders.

I know you still have to win the games but when we feast of scrubs we get burnt so they dont deserve the hype either.  

RE: Hue Jackson Interview For Bengals HC Video - PhilHos - 01-14-2019

(01-14-2019, 01:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wow, people are still bashing Hue Jackson.  I would wait one more year to see how the browns do. 

Can you imagine if the Browns, with no major injuries, won only 1 game next year? LOL

(01-14-2019, 04:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can you imagine if the Browns, with no major injuries, won only 1 game next year? LOL

I can see that happening.