Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread (/Thread-NFC-Championship-Game-Rams-Saints-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - jfkbengals - 01-20-2019

WOW!

What a play!!!

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 07:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: WOW!

What a play!!!

Glad it happened. Got Ginn on a few teams today.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Nicomo Cosca - 01-20-2019

Absolutely ridiculous no call there. NFL officiating is a joke.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - jfkbengals - 01-20-2019

And this is why the NFL is now shit.

ZERO WAY YOU CANNOT THROW THE FLAG THERE!!!!!!!!!!

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Joelist - 01-20-2019

And now the NFL is left desperately hoping the Rams lose. Otherwise the credibility of the league is completely shot.

So do they throw a bogus flag on any play the Rams might score on?

Well they followed it up by not calling blatant holding on the Rams on their drive so who knows?

(01-20-2019, 08:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Absolutely ridiculous no call there. NFL officiating is a joke.

Biggest can of worms since the Tuck Rule game...

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Synric - 01-20-2019

Bad officiating changes football games. It's been that way for the last few years.

Don't expect it to change.

What the hell was that flag for?

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - BonnieBengal - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Bad officiating changes football games. It's been that way for the last few years.

Don't expect it to change.

I was rooting for the Rams but the Saints should have won this game already. That may have been the worst no call I've ever seen.

(01-20-2019, 08:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: What the hell was that flag for?

They see that but not the last one?!?!

Should have been a PI on the INT too

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Atomic Orange - 01-20-2019

Ballsy move here

wow

(01-20-2019, 08:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Should have been a PI on the INT too

And the NFL's reputation is officially destroyed forever. The refs literally caused the wrong team to go to the Super Bowl. 

I might not watch the Super Bowl after that.

Whether I do or not, I will be rooting for the AFC to beat the Rams by a historic margin, as they should not be in that game...

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - BonnieBengal - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: And the NFL's reputation is officially destroyed forever. The refs literally caused the wrong team to go to the Super Bowl. 

Agreed.  That should not have happened.  Refs totally screwed the Saints.  I'm happy for Whit but that was a gift from the refs.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - Goalpost - 01-20-2019

Controversy. Saints should have won that

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - motoarch - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:24 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I might not watch the Super Bowl after that.

Whether I do or not, I will be rooting for the AFC to beat the Rams by a historic margin, as they should not be in that game...

Not rooting for the patriots no matter what

RE: NFC Championship Game: Rams @ Saints Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:27 PM)motoarch Wrote: Not rooting for the patriots no matter what

Me either.