Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation (/Thread-Need-to-take-the-pulse-of-steeler-nation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - michaelsean - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 09:04 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just because you share a connection with the denizens of Jungle Noise doesn't mean we do the same with our version of it.

I did some analitics comparing word tendencies, phraseology, use of punctuation etc, and I can say with a 93% certainty that you are Old School Steeler.  

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - GMDino - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 02:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There is no steelers vs patriots.

That's akin to bengals vs steelers. 

I said the thread is trying to make it about the Steelers versus making it about the Patriots.  

Because Bengals fans can't see past the Steelers to even think about the Patriots.   Mellow

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 09:04 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just because you share a connection with the denizens of Jungle Noise doesn't mean we do the same with our version of it.

Your version is much worse than JN.....I've never seen CIA conspiracies in JN. LMAO

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - JS-Steelerfan - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 01:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Your version is much worse than JN.....I've never seen CIA conspiracies in JN. LMAO

Fair enough.  But when's the last time you saw a Steeler fan say that an NFL player should be suspended because he could have injured a kicker he never hit?  

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 01:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Fair enough.  But when's the last time you saw a Steeler fan say that an NFL player should be suspended because he could have injured a kicker he never hit?  

Hmm

OK, ya got me. Smirk

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Bengalsrob - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: How do you define decade?

Think he meant this century, Steelers won most of theirs in the dark ages when cavemen like Bradshaw were their heroes.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Bengalsrob - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 05:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So your point in creating this thread was to taunt a group of people ... who never visit this forum?  

Brilliant.  LOL

He was just dealing with what he has to work with, most of the Steeler fans are in hiding and may never come out since Antonio Brown is supposedly involved in some sort of domestic violence problem which of course, his agent denies.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Captain Obvious - 02-06-2019

(02-04-2019, 09:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Whoa!  We have a pulse!  In fact this guy seems hotter than if he had his temperature taken with an eleven inch meat thermometer..   Ninja

I'm not mad because the Patriots tied the Steelers Super Bowl record. I figured that would happen. Congrats Patriots, it took 10 tries to finally do it. The way they were in the Super Bowl every year it was bound to happen. What makes me mad, is that the Rooney's keep Tomlin around when he proves he can't beat the weaker teams consistently, and that the Steelers win in spite of Mike. He lets the inmates run the asylum. There's too many divas on this team and he has no control over anything. He can't win when it matters, despite having the best team on paper. I can't wait until the day that the Rooney's wake up and see Mike for the true turd he really is and fires him. I'm jealous that the Patriots have such a great coach and dream of the day the Steelers can say the same. 

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Interceptor - 02-06-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:29 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: *in walks “sixandcounting”*

What are the Patriots doing here?

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - 6andcounting - 02-06-2019

(02-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Brad Wrote: Ok, i have my industrial nitrile gloves on. 

What defcon level is steeler fan at regarding the prospect of Tom Terrific winning ring #6?

What is the over/under on soiled underwear (beyond the norm, of course) after people shit their drawers when they realize the steelers aren't the only team with SIX RINGS!!!!© ?

And lastly...how will you all go on with life, not having that exclusivity?

Makes more sense this way

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Cartman - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 05:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not mad because the Patriots tied the Steelers Super Bowl record. I figured that would happen. Congrats Patriots, it took 10 tries to finally do it. The way they were in the Super Bowl every year it was bound to happen. What makes me mad, is that the Rooney's keep Tomlin around when he proves he can't beat the weaker teams consistently, and that the Steelers win in spite of Mike. He lets the inmates run the asylum. There's too many divas on this team and he has no control over anything. He can't win when it matters, despite having the best team on paper. I can't wait until the day that the Rooney's wake up and see Mike for the true turd he really is and fires him. I'm jealous that the Patriots have such a great coach and dream of the day the Steelers can say the same. 

And I'm pleased to say you're gonna wait longer than we did for a coaching change cause the Rooneys don't fire head coaches.

Tomlins gonna have to die or quit. 

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Captain Obvious - 02-07-2019

(02-06-2019, 11:51 PM)Cartman Wrote: And I'm pleased to say you're gonna wait longer than we did for a coaching change cause the Rooneys don't fire head coaches.

Tomlins gonna have to die or quit. 

That's the meanest thing you could possibly say to me. You should be banned for that. Big Grin Honestly I wished the Rooney's wouldn't hold onto their head coaches like it's their wives. The Steelers need a change and the head coach is the first. It's embarrassing to see the players run amuck like they are and Tomlin not doing anything about it.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - StoneTheCrow - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 09:50 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's the meanest thing you could possibly say to me. You should be banned for that. Big Grin Honestly I wished the Rooney's wouldn't hold onto their head coaches like it's their wives. The Steelers need a change and the head coach is the first. It's embarrassing to see the players run amuck like they are and Tomlin not doing anything about it.

You’re right. They should treat their coaches more like a baby mama and push them away.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - bengalfan74 - 02-07-2019

(02-07-2019, 09:50 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's the meanest thing you could possibly say to me. You should be banned for that. Big Grin Honestly I wished the Rooney's wouldn't hold onto their head coaches like it's their wives. The Steelers need a change and the head coach is the first. It's embarrassing to see the players run amuck like they are and Tomlin not doing anything about it.

And there's the problem and it's impossible for him to fix it. You can't wear a tutu for years on player accountability and then get any respect putting on a gorilla suit now. 

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Captain Obvious - 02-08-2019

(02-07-2019, 10:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You’re right. They should treat their coaches more like a baby mama and push them away.

(02-07-2019, 10:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And there's the problem and it's impossible for him to fix it. You can't wear a tutu for years on player accountability and then get any respect putting on a gorilla suit now. 

Yeah, it's ridiculous that he let them get this far. This is what the Steeler Nation has to look forward to until Tomlin is gone. I'm glad I don't waste my money going to Steelers games anymore. I'm not supporting this coach and the way the Rooney's are letting the players go without any consequences.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Cartman - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 12:24 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah, it's ridiculous that he let them get this far. This is what the Steeler Nation has to look forward to until Tomlin is gone. I'm glad I don't waste my money going to Steelers games anymore. I'm not supporting this coach and the way the Rooney's are letting the players go without any consequences.

The typical reaction would be to call you a closet stealer fan or a bandwagon fan, but I won't do that.
I'll let you do that.
Which one best describes you?

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - BengalYankee - 02-08-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't start this crap again. We're talking specifically about Super Bowl wins. 

Hey wash your filthy mouth. You Freaking $@**#%. Tongue

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - rfaulk34 - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 11:10 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hey wash your filthy mouth. You Freaking $@**#%. Tongue

[Image: 1vredn.jpg]

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Captain Obvious - 02-09-2019

(02-08-2019, 08:51 AM)Cartman Wrote: The typical reaction would be to call you a closet stealer fan or a bandwagon fan, but I won't do that.
I'll let you do that.
Which one best describes you?

So because I don't agree with the way the Steelers are running things and refuse to go to games and support them, means I'm either a closest fan or band wagon fan? So when you were tired of the way the Bengals were run, that meant you were a bandwagon fan as well? Hmm How about I just don't feel like wasting my time driving 4 hours one way, pay outrageous prices for the turnpike, parking, ticket prices, gas and food and drink, just to watch this shit show. Maybe you think that makes me a bandwagon fan, but if I was, I would be a Patriots fan and not a Steelers fan. Nice try, but try running your bullcrap somewhere else. Maybe someone else will fall for your trolling, but I won't.

RE: Need to take the pulse of steeler nation - Beaker - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 05:21 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So because I don't agree with the way the Steelers are running things and refuse to go to games and support them, means I'm either a closest fan or band wagon fan? So when you were tired of the way the Bengals were run, that meant you were a bandwagon fan as well? Hmm How about I just don't feel like wasting my time driving 4 hours one way, pay outrageous prices for the turnpike, parking, ticket prices, gas and food and drink, just to watch this shit show. Maybe you think that makes me a bandwagon fan, but if I was, I would be a Patriots fan and not a Steelers fan. Nice try, but try running your bullcrap somewhere else. Maybe someone else will fall for your trolling, but I won't.

You just did with that 100 word reply.