Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor (/Thread-Andy-Dalton-meeting-Zac-Taylor)

Pages: 1 2 3

Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - CoCoNuT - 02-05-2019

Anyone else think this meeting had awkward body language all over it?
https://www.facebook.com/bengals/videos/andy-dalton-meets-head-coach-zac-taylor/2143251655732942/

Most of the awkwardness I thought was coming from Dalton.
Not that it says anything. Andy has always had a nerdy vibe to him (FYI I am Dalton fan).

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Vas Deferens - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:30 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Anyone else think this meeting had awkward body language all over it?
https://www.facebook.com/bengals/videos/andy-dalton-meets-head-coach-zac-taylor/2143251655732942/

Not that it says anything. Andy has always had a nerdy vibe to him (FYI I am Dalton fan).

a little weird to meet your new boss the day after he lost the super bowl in front of a bunch of camera's.

andy's never been one for 'composure' in a tight spot.  surprised he didnt immediately dump one down for a 2 yd reception.  at leas his hair looked good for the camera  

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Bengalpool - 02-05-2019

Looks like they'll be great business partners. Honestly, I don't think the cameras helped at all. It would be awkward for almost anyone in that position given the circumstances.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - GodFather - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:30 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Most of the awkwardness I thought was coming from Dalton.

Dont worry about it, Andy made it up after the cameras turned off with a "Welcome to Cincinnati hand job"

Everyone left the building with smiles and excited for the 2019 season to come in with a *bang*

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - HuDey - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:30 PM)CoCoNuT Wrote: Anyone else think this meeting had awkward body language all over it?

Yes it was awkward. Dalton’s Bengal life depends upon whether or not Taylor believes in him and Taylor has to decide whether to hitch his wagon to Dalton for the long term, short term, or not at all.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - McC - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 07:48 PM)HuDey Wrote: Yes it was awkward. Dalton’s Bengal life depends upon whether or not Taylor believes in him and Taylor has to decide whether to hitch his wagon to Dalton for the long term, short term, or not at all.

It's hard to see a circumstance where he isn't hitched to him for at least this year.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Sled21 - 02-05-2019

Really???? Uh, no....

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - HuDey - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 08:39 PM)McC Wrote: It's hard to see a circumstance where he isn't hitched to him for at least this year.

Agreed. It gives him a higher floor for the short term, though I do expect that Taylor will want to upgrade from Driskel pretty quickly.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Bengalitis - 02-05-2019

If I was Dalton, I would have tackled the new coach as soon as he saw him. Just to give him a good, nice Bengal welcome to the team.
Yes! I'm being facetious.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Rubekahn29 - 02-05-2019

Pretty sure anyone meeting their new boss and unsure if their going to keep you or not is going to have an awkward first meeting. On top of that cameras, and Andy being pretty introverted to begin with, and that's what you get. No big deal, and not an indicator of anything.

(02-05-2019, 08:54 PM)HuDey Wrote: Agreed. It gives him a higher floor for the short term, though I do expect that Taylor will want to upgrade from Driskel pretty quickly.

Good God, I hope so.

And how good did Zac make AD feel in the first ten seconds of their relationship? You wanna be a leader, you gotta know people and this guy does.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Shake n Blake - 02-05-2019

At least Andy didn't strip down in front of Taylor with that cat who ate the canary smile on his face.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - SunsetBengal - 02-05-2019

I thought that they both handled the moment well. I mean, they're not allowed to talk football, so asking about family and such is safe small talk. However, Andy must be going to that Pavlovian hair institute, because his hair definitely looks well conditioned. Ninja

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Devils Advocate - 02-05-2019

Andy isn’t going anywhere.

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - bengals73 - 02-06-2019

I thought it was Awkward. And what's with men hugging all the time these days? What happened to a firm handshake

Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - BonnieBengal - 02-06-2019

I thought it was fine. Especially for having to talk in front of the cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - BonnieBengal - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 10:16 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Andy isn’t going anywhere.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Sled21 - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 09:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: At least Andy didn't strip down in front of Taylor with that cat who ate the canary smile on his face.

Oh good God, not THAT thread again...... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

RE: Andy Dalton meeting Zac Taylor - Stewy - 02-06-2019

(02-05-2019, 07:48 PM)HuDey Wrote: Yes it was awkward. Dalton’s Bengal life depends upon whether or not Taylor believes in him and Taylor has to decide whether to hitch his wagon to Dalton for the long term, short term, or not at all.

I think you're looking at it wrong.  Dalton is a competitor.  He sees a challenge.  I bet he's excited as hell.  He's not going to be looking at the consequences of failure because that's a loser mentality.  Regardless of what some think, Dalton as always been a winner and has a winners mentality.