Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
April Fools.... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: April Fools.... (/Thread-April-Fools)

April Fools.... - Au165 - 04-01-2019

Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?

RE: April Fools.... - jason - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 08:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?

Mike Brown sold the team to Bobby Hart...

RE: April Fools.... - Goalpost - 04-01-2019

Breaking news. Bengals just signed Pacman Jones to a 3 year 21 mil contract

RE: April Fools.... - Bengalitis - 04-01-2019

Breaking news: Bengals fire ZT and hire a 28 year old ex-bengal cheerleader who stated she will wear a bikini on the sidelines the following game if they lose a game. Mike Brown commented on the hiring that while hiring ZT was the plan, they realized the energy she brought to the thousands of fans on the stands every season convinced him that lifting spirits was the only formula keeping the players from winning week after week.

Jerry

RE: April Fools.... - SunsetBengal - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 08:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: Can we preemptively just agree that all the incoming "Andy Dalton Traded","Mike Brown Sells the Team", and any other stupid joke threads aren't funny?

Oddly enough, the first thing that I saw on FB this morning?  Some Bozo with an "AJ Green traded to the Patriots" post..   LOL

RE: April Fools.... - Synric - 04-01-2019

I wanted to do "Mike Florio has Bengals top ten in latest power rankings"....

RE: April Fools.... - NKURyan - 04-01-2019

"Bengals fans hope for success and wish the new coaching staff and players all the best."

....okay, okay, that's a little too unbelievable.

RE: April Fools.... - Shake n Blake - 04-01-2019

I like a good April Fools joke, personally, but it's tough to get people on a message board.

It just doesn't work well with social media period, because all it takes is 1 person to remember what day it is.

That said, Heaven forbid we do anything to break the endless cycle of Dalton and Bobby Hart talk around here.

RE: April Fools.... - SunsetBengal - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 01:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like a good April Fools joke, personally, but it's tough to get people on a message board.

It just doesn't work well with social media period, because all it takes is 1 person to remember what day it is.

That said, Heaven forbid we do anything to break the endless cycle of Dalton and Bobby Hart talk around here.

Looks like your wish came true, everyone's too busy crying about Jordan Mills, to complain about Dalton or Hart.  And, Jordan Mills isn't even a Bengal..   LOL

RE: April Fools.... - Bryan - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 02:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Looks like your wish came true, everyone's too busy crying about Jordan Mills, to complain about Dalton or Hart.  And, Jordan Mills isn't even a Bengal..   LOL

...yet

RE: April Fools.... - grampahol - 04-01-2019

Just announced that all Bengals fans are happy about everything Mike Brown has ever done, is doing and will do in the future.. 

RE: April Fools.... - HarleyDog - 04-01-2019

The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

RE: April Fools.... - Shake n Blake - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 03:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

Luckily I have a wife who tolerates such humor. Heck, I think I may take your dare. 

"Honey you look beautiful today"

"aww..thanks sweety"

"APRIL FOOLS"

Hilarious

RE: April Fools.... - TheLeonardLeap - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 10:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Breaking news: Bengals fire ZT and hire a 28 year old ex-bengal cheerleader who stated she will wear a bikini on the sidelines the following game if they lose a game. Mike Brown commented on the hiring that while hiring ZT was the plan, they realized the energy she brought to the thousands of fans on the stands every season convinced him that lifting spirits was the only formula keeping the players from winning week after week.

Jerry

Your story became instantly unbelievable. Make it 40-50 and it'd lend some credibility, sadly.   Ninja

RE: April Fools.... - BengalsRocker - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 09:48 AM)jason Wrote: Mike Brown sold the team to Bobby Hart...

Bobby Hart off the field and Brown and company out of the front office?

I like it!!!

Maybe he can get a few crappy players from the Dolphins and Bills to help run it.

RE: April Fools.... - depthchart - 04-01-2019

4/1/19

"Bengals out of NFL, Joining AAF - Media types immediately rank Bengals last in AAF"

RE: April Fools.... - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 03:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The older I get, the less I have the heart for April fools jokes. But here's one for all the married guys out there. Go tell your wife how beautiful she looks today. I dare you.

I tell her that everyday, so I can't use that one...

Its hard for us to fool each other lol.