Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? (/Thread-If-you-could-have-ANY-one-player-Slip-to-Bengals-at-pick-11-who-helps-team-the-most)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - depthchart - 04-05-2019

Bosa, Kyler, Allen, Haskins, Quinnen, Sweat, Devin, Jawaan, Hockenson, Oliver, Gary or any other.

If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps the team the most either in the short term or longer term ?

Who would you want to take, if say some Draft day untrue rumor circulated causing them to fall to pick #11 ?

What player would have you extra Stoked to actually get ?   Tongue

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - fredtoast - 04-05-2019

Devin White.

But I would also love Quinnen Williams or Jawaan Taylor.

From the looks of the draft boards I have see I am pretty sure we will take a player that makes me happy.  Doesn't have to be an O-lineman or LB.  Just because those are our biggest needs I don't want to pass over a better value at #11.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Nicomo Cosca - 04-05-2019

White

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - jason - 04-05-2019

I like them all except Kyler Murray, but Devin White is just what the doctor ordered.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - depthchart - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Devin White.

(04-05-2019, 01:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: White

(04-05-2019, 01:11 PM)jason Wrote: I like them all except Kyler Murray, but Devin White is just what the doctor ordered.

Assuming no Draft day rumor will actually make him fall:

Would you then be willing to Trade Up - give a 3rd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #7 or #8 to get him ?

Would you give a 2nd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #5 to get him ?

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Nicomo Cosca - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:16 PM)depthchart Wrote: Assuming no Draft day rumor will actually make him fall:

Would you then be willing to Trade Up - give a 3rd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #7 or #8 to get him ?

Would you give a 2nd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #5 to get him ?

Nope. Too many holes to fill. We need to take a RG/RT high, too.

I’d trade the bushel of 6th rounders we have to move up though. Tongue

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - depthchart - 04-05-2019

From the looks of the draft boards I have see I am pretty sure we will take a player that makes me happy.  Doesn't have to be an O-lineman or LB.  Just because those are our biggest needs I don't want to pass over a better value at #11.

Quinnen Williams and Geno Atkins together going after Big Ben with major push up the middle would be FUN to see.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - fredtoast - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:16 PM)depthchart Wrote: Would you then be willing to Trade Up - give a 3rd round pick along with pick #11 to get up to say pick #7 or #8 to get him ?

No.  The draft is a crapshoot and we need as many high round picks as we can get.  Even the best NFL teams with all of their scouts and resources miss on first round picks.

(04-05-2019, 01:21 PM)depthchart Wrote: Quinnen Williams and Geno Atkins together going after Big Ben with major push up the middle would be FUN to see.

Williams will be long gone but depending on how the picks play out I would not be surprised for us to end up with Oliver.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Tiger Teeth - 04-05-2019

Devin White for me please.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - jason - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:16 PM)depthchart Wrote: Assuming no Draft day rumor will actually make him fall:

No... If anything, I'd trade back from 11 if white is gone. Stockpiling picks seems to be an effective way of turning a team around. I guess I'd take one of the OTs or a TE in the first at that point, and figure something out with the LB situation... Glad it's not my job to do that. I personally don't like Bush in the first.

(04-05-2019, 01:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. Too many holes to fill. We need to take a RG/RT high, too.

I’d trade the bushel of 6th rounders we have to move up though. Tongue

Glancing at a Trade Value chart, it looks like ALL of our 6th round picks could allow us to move up one spot to pick #10 with Denver.

(04-05-2019, 01:24 PM)depthchart Wrote: Glancing at a Trade Value chart, it looks like ALL of our 6th round picks could allow us to move up one spot to pick #10 with Denver.

I’d do it in a heartbeat.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - bfine32 - 04-05-2019

Kyler Murray. The more the process goes on the more I'm seeing why folks are pimping him as #1 overall. PFF was on Sirius today with their evals and it's not even close in their opinion who is the best QB/talent in the draft. They say no other QB is worth a first round pick.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - fortyyearfan - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 01:06 PM)depthchart Wrote: Bosa, Kyler, Allen, Haskins, Quinnen, Sweat, Devin, Jawaan, Hockenson, Oliver, Gary or any other.

If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps the team the most either in the short term or longer term ?

Who would you want to take, if say some Draft day untrue rumor circulated causing them to fall to pick #11 ?

What player would have you extra Stoked to actually get ?   Tongue

Oliver first and Hockenson second.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2019

Going solely off one player of talent i would take Quinnen Williams, Oliver or Hock.

But going off of need it is indeed Devin White or one of the OT's, JaWaan Taylor, Williams or Ford.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - BrownAssClown - 04-05-2019

I'd rather have Devin Bush if not for him being injury prone, so I guess Devin White at LB.  I would not at all be surprised if the Bengals go WR, TE, or even QB in the first though depending on who is sitting there at 11. I would rather they trade out of the 1st and get more 2nd and 3rd round picks.

(04-05-2019, 01:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d do it in a heartbeat.

Whatever... That's the Tom Brady round my man. I fully expect them to land a future hall of famer and greatest ever at their position with one of those picks.

(04-05-2019, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kyler Murray. The more the process goes on the more I'm seeing why folks are pimping him as #1 overall. PFF was on Sirius today with their evals and it's not even close in their opinion who is the best QB/talent in the draft. They say no other QB is worth a first round pick.

Even though I don't want us to go QB in the first I'd take Kyler Murray.   He certainly looks like the real deal.

But if he were to drop to 11 then that means he is not the player everyone is claiming he is.  Maybe we could say it is some wild rumor that causes him to drop and somehow the Bengals know it is not true.

RE: If you could have ANY one player Slip to Bengals at pick #11 who helps team the most? - bengalfan74 - 04-05-2019

Would love to see White

It's just such a giant need