Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee (/Thread-SHRacerX-Mock-7-0-A-trade-with-Tennessee)

SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee - SHRacerX - 04-14-2019

Round 1 Pick 19 (TENN): Ed Oliver, DT, Houston (A+)

I have no idea why he fell this far, but when Haskins was there at #11, I knew some team would be desperate to trade for him. Swapped picks with Tennessee and got their second rounder as well. I don't think the Bengals would do this, but I honestly don't believe Haskins will make it past the Giants but someone will almost always be eager to move up for a player they covet.

Round 2 Pick 10: Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (B-)

Pretty raw, but a freak as a developmental RT. Can learn for a while behind Hart. Exceptional strength and balance. Held his own against the best Auburn could throw at him to try and address the competition argument. He also did very well at the Senior Bowl against the top talent at DE for this year's draft.

Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): Mack Wilson, ILB/OLB, Alabama (B)

Not the splash player like Bush or White, but a solid, three-down LB that is a massive improvement over what we had a year ago.

Round 3 Pick 8: Germaine Pratt, OLB, NC State (B)

Couldn't pass on him when he was there and he and Wilson will push each other for playing time.

Round 4 Pick 8: Andy Isabella, WR, Massachusetts (A+)

I love this kid's quickness and toughness. Reminds me of a faster version of Wes Welker. Can do anything. A great tool for Zac's offense.

Round 5 Pick 11: Drew Sample, TE, Washington (A)

I have mocked this guy so many times now I will feel cheated if we don't get him. He is an exceptional blocker and a very capable receiver. Exactly what our team needs.

Round 6 Pick 10: Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio St. (A+)

Outstanding athlete with a streak of bad luck in college.

Round 6 Pick 25: Preston Williams, WR, Colorado St. (A+)

Gamble pick. He could be the next AJ Green or he could be the next ridiculously talented player to piss away his abilities.

Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Mark Fields, CB, Clemson (A)

Same as Sheffield. Great last game in Championship game against Alabama. Has all the tools. My goal is one of these guys makes Dre expendable or, at the very least, provides better depth should he go down injured.

Round 6 Pick 38 (COMP): Tony Pollard, WR/RB, Memphis (A+)

Swiss Army Knife of a RB that is just as good a WR. He has a LOT of tread left on his tires.

Round 6 Pick 40 (COMP): Maxx Crosby, DE, E. Michigan (A+)

Developmental DE with some upside if he can add some strength and mass to his frame.

Round 7 Pick 9: Zedrick Woods, SS, Ole Miss (B+)

Fastest 40 time at this year's combine. Another developmental player that could push for playing time on special teams.

RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee - SunsetBengal - 04-14-2019

Interesting that they gave you "B" grades for Howard, Wilson and Pratt. I wonder if that has to do with them thinking those players were reaches at those spots, or if they were "penalizing" you for neglecting the computer generated needs?

RE: SHRacerX Mock 7.0: A trade with Tennessee - SHRacerX - 04-14-2019

(04-14-2019, 10:11 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Interesting that they gave you "B" grades for Howard, Wilson and Pratt.  I wonder if that has to do with them thinking those players were reaches at those spots, or if they were "penalizing" you for neglecting the computer generated needs?

I see a lot of manipulations on their "grades".  If you take a ton of trades (that are good offers), you up your score dramatically but I don't know how realistic it is to get 25 picks in one draft.  Hilarious

Haskins was an A+ at one time at pick #3, now he is a B+ at pick 11?  Did he have a bad game I don't know about?   Ninja

The grades are crap, and I really doubt some of my late round gold will still be there, but those are players I would really start targeting in the 5th.  Fields will be a starter in this league for someone.  And Preston Williams screams reclamation project for the Bengals...He is probably one of the most talented players in the draft and did keep his nose clean the last year.  Someone will take him...I'm guessing as early as Rd 4.