Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** (/Thread-Official-2019-NFL-Draft-Discussion-Thread)

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - psychdoctor - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:53 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Fat Randy is a replaceable talent at Kicker.  That said, I’d rather see a bunch of LB picks.  LB group to is still pathetic.

I think my sleeper backer pick is Hodge from BFF.  Or chase hansen but Chase is like 25 years of age now.  I really like Hodge a lot.  then maybe a kicker from LSU.  

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Beaker - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:49 PM)Takedown Wrote: It's been a good draft. It wasn't sexy by any means, but it will help us win more games by improving our blocking. Sometimes, people just need something to cry about.

Go back into the season threads and you will see the same people griping about how our O line sucks and our D line cant get any pressure on the QB. Flash forward to today, now we draft heavily concentrating on the trenches and those same people are still complaining. Comical really how they simply will never be happy.

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - The Stars In Stripes - 04-27-2019

T.J. Edwards Linebacker from Wisconsin would be a nice addition to the LB unit...

Tre Lamar would be a nice thumper as well for short yardage situations.

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - grampahol - 04-27-2019

Oh c'mon! We NEED reasons to complain and whine about any and everything the Bengals do or ever will do or won't do so I'll add that none of these guys are absolute locks to become HOFers day one! It's not fair! It's not fair that we as board members aren't being paid millions of dollar for our contributions to the necessary whining and complaining! It's not fair that Mike Brown outlived a cat I had when I was ten! It's not fair that certain brands of toilet paper don't stick to...(you know what)! 
C'mon Bengals fans! Certainly you can come up with more mundane things to complain about completely unrelated to the team! 

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - NCBengal - 04-27-2019

David Long, West Virginia!

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 03:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Go back into the season threads and you will see the same people griping about how our O line sucks and our D line cant get any pressure on the QB. Flash forward to today, now we draft heavily concentrating on the trenches and those same people are still complaining. Comical really how they simply will never be happy.

But they did not draft their guys or the site they used did not like our pick?????

I like trenches first approach always. No skill players other than a QB tells me Zac likes his receiving and RB group

(04-27-2019, 03:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Go back into the season threads and you will see the same people griping about how our O line sucks and our D line cant get any pressure on the QB. Flash forward to today, now we draft heavily concentrating on the trenches and those same people are still complaining. Comical really how they simply will never be happy.

See my most recent post.. Someone will find more mundane things to whine about. WE NEED A MUNDANE WHINING HOF! It's just not fair.. Tongue

(04-27-2019, 04:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But they did not draft their guys or the site they used did not like our pick?????

I like trenches first approach always. No skill players other than a QB tells me Zac likes his receiving and RB group

Meat and taters draft..I like it so far. 

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Joelist - 04-27-2019

Exactly. We have had chronic problems going back years of being unable to control the line of scrimmage on offense. Maybe to ZT, an offensive coach, fixing that is priority #1.

(04-27-2019, 04:05 PM)grampahol Wrote: Meat and taters draft..I like it so far. 

you said we should complain so I will say not fair the Pats are not located in Cincy and the Bengals located in New England

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - masonbengals fan - 04-27-2019

(04-27-2019, 02:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Safe is actually just what the Doctor ordered for this team. If ZT succeeds in fixing the OL and getting us to where we can control the line of scrimmage it will be a fun team to watch.

It certainly would. 

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - NKURyan - 04-27-2019

Browns took a kicker.

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - masterpanthera_t - 04-27-2019

Not a splashy draft at all, but somehow this feels like a very good one.
Maybe no all pro potential ( maybe Williams), but solid starters at many positions instead of near-busts like in recent years. Think this is the type of quiet draft that ends up winning playoff games.

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Goalpost - 04-27-2019

Deshaun Davis LB Auburn still out there I think. High effort guy led Auburn in tackles last two years

2 RB's if we go RB

D. Williams - ND

Trayveon Williams - A&M

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - bfine32 - 04-27-2019

I want ISEOLUWAPO JEGEDE

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - masonbengals fan - 04-27-2019

I'd like to see one more LB.

Make your predictions for 1 pick in 6th round

Bengals pick 182 is RB Gaskin

RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - NCBengal - 04-27-2019

182, David Long, LB, West Virginia