Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? (/Thread-Steelers-One-of-the-best-franchises-in-the-NFL)

Pages: 1 2 3

Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-22-2019

Don't appear to be that way any more. First, totally miss reading the whole Bell situation and letting the best running back in the league walk out the door and getting nothing in return. Then you have your franchise QB going public and throwing the best receiver under the bus. AB forces a trade and the Stoolers basically get nothing for him in return. Real great front office you got there. If I was a Stooler fan I would be sick.

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Don't appear to be that way any more. First, totally miss reading the whole Bell situation and letting the best running back in the league walk out the door and getting nothing in return. Then you have your franchise QB going public and throwing the best receiver under the bus. AB forces a trade and the Stoolers basically get nothing for him in return. Real great front office you got there. If I was a Stooler fan I would be sick.

You're one for counting unhatched chickens, aren't you?  Let's just see how everything plays out ...

Also, who is Miss Reading?  

Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BenZoo2 - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 06:13 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Don't appear to be that way any more. First, totally miss reading the whole Bell situation and letting the best running back in the league walk out the door and getting nothing in return. Then you have your franchise QB going public and throwing the best receiver under the bus. AB forces a trade and the Stoolers basically get nothing for him in return. Real great front office you got there. If I was a Stooler fan I would be sick.

Given your team’s ineptitude over the years you should be dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - rfaulk34 - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 09:08 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Given your team’s ineptitude over the years you should be dead

That one left a mark. 

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - HarleyDog - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That one left a mark. 

Or a gash, idk.

(05-22-2019, 07:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Or a gash, idk.

Regardless, it's gross abuse of a corpse.  Cool

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BenZoo2 - 05-22-2019

(05-22-2019, 07:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Regardless, it's gross abuse of a corpse.  Cool

Not if it's still warm

(05-22-2019, 07:17 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not if it's still warm

Browns fans are never warm.  lulz

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:00 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're one for counting unhatched chickens, aren't you?  Let's just see how everything plays out ...

She taught school with your ant Helen.

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 08:00 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're one for counting unhatched chickens, aren't you?  Let's just see how everything plays out ...

You don't understand. It doesn't matter how it plays out. The Stooler management mismanaged. They were supposed to be one of the best franchises for managing players. It must of been all luck. They let the best RB and receiver in the league walk out and got nothing in return. Let that sink in. This would normally be the type of screw up like Mike Brown would do. There has never been a bigger snafu in the history of the NFL. It wouldn't matter if the Stoolers (did I spell Stoolers right?), won the Super Bowl, they didn't let this happen on purpose.

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 07:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You don't understand. It doesn't matter how it plays out. The Stooler management mismanaged. They were supposed to be one of the best franchises for managing players. It must of been all luck. They let the best RB and receiver in the league walk out and got nothing in return. Let that sink in. This would normally be the type of screw up like Mike Brown would do. There has never been a bigger snafu in the history of the NFL. It wouldn't matter if the Stoolers (did I spell Stoolers right?), won the Super Bowl, they didn't let this happen on purpose.

It has everything to do with how it plays out.  I think the Steelers are gambling that a huge part of Bell and AB's success was the system.  If they're right, then the losing the two (while still not a great thing) won't be nearly as bad as predicted.  And if Bell and AB prove to be cancers on their new teams, it will be that much more vindication that letting them go was the right thing to do.  But we'll have to let it play out to know one way or the other.  

Also, it's "must have".  

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - StrictlyBiz - 05-23-2019

The 3rd that they got for AB allowed them to draft Devin Bush, and they will get a 3rd next year for Bell.

Is it just me or is everyone else anxiously waiting for October to roll around so that this dude will crawl back under the pile of dog $hit that he came from?

Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BenZoo2 - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 06:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: She taught school with your ant Helen.

It’s aunt. Unless you have a pet colony or an extremely narrow family tree

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 03:36 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: It’s aunt. Unless you have a pet colony or an extremely narrow family tree

He’s on quite the roll. Do you think he can go sixteen straight posts with a mistake? It’d be quite the tribute to his team. LOL

Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BenZoo2 - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 03:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He’s on quite the roll. Do you think he can go sixteen straight posts with a mistake? It’d be quite the tribute to his team. LOL

1-31 would be more like it

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-25-2019

(05-23-2019, 03:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He’s on quite the roll.  Do you think he can go sixteen straight posts with a mistake? It’d be quite the tribute to his team.   LOL

I gave you nerds something to smack me about being you can't come up with anything on your own. ThumbsUp

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-25-2019

(05-25-2019, 05:53 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I gave you nerds something to smack me about being you can't come up with anything on your own. ThumbsUp

[Image: tenor.gif]

I mean, it's not like you came in here bragging about a losing record, acting like sweeping a bad team was an accomplishment, and treating the predictions and rankings of obscure prognosticators and fan bloggers like they were oracles from the Almighty.  That would have been embarrassing for you.  

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - BakertheBeast - 05-26-2019

(05-25-2019, 08:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

I mean, it's not like you came in here bragging about a losing record, acting like sweeping a bad team was an accomplishment, and treating the predictions and rankings of obscure prognosticators and fan bloggers like they were oracles from the Almighty.  That would have been embarrassing for you.  
[Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

Did I do that?

OK, maybe I came along a little too strong. You should agree however, that the Browns are trending up while the Steelers and Bengals are trending down.
Don't know what to make of Baltimore.

Once Paul Brown was fired and went to Cincinnati, he never achieved the success he had in Cleveland, the city of champions, as it is known.
(do I have my coma's in the right spot? I'm always afraid of run on sentences. check with Miss Crump for me.)

The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.  Wouldn't you Steeler or Bungal fans be excited too if your team could claim the same thing? Come on man.

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - HarleyDog - 05-26-2019

(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

Did I do that?

OK, maybe I came along a little too strong. You should agree however, that the Browns are trending up while the Steelers and Bengals are trending down.

Once Paul Brown was fired and went to Cincinnati, he never achieved the success he had in Cleveland, the city of champions, as it is known.
(do I have my coma's in the right spot? I'm always afraid of run on sentences. check with Miss Crump for me.)

The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.  Wouldn't you Steeler or Bungal fans be excited too if your team could claim the same thing? Come on man.

Nope. 

RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-27-2019

(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

Did I do that?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dude, that's fricking hilarious.  It’s a good looking group, but ... greatest In history? Please.

Also, you’d have been fine on the spelling and grammar ... if you hadn’t brought it up. You made several errors inside those parentheses, misspelling comma (unless you were referring to your current state of consciousness), misusing an apostrophe, and not capitalizing the first word of a sentence.