Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates (/Thread-Training-Camp-News-Notes-Updates)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - NKURyan - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 04:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is what I want to know as well. Haven't heard anything about Wren.

I know he is raw but it would be nice to hear something?

Not an expert or anything but I'd guess it's really hard to gauge a DTs performance outside of an actual game for the most part.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - SunsetBengal - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 07:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: It may be a bit cutthroat, but if Andy goes down they need to see if Finley or even Dolegala is a potential replacement.  Driskell isn't a long term answer.  If they don't pan out, hopefully you can get a QB in the 1st.

Aside from OTAs, we really haven't seen much written about Dolegala.  I'll have to admit that I was excited when he was being talked about at OTAs, but he seems to have slipped off the radar.  Between the media and the actual eyes that have been sharing their views from camp practices, I've hear zero mentions of him.

(08-08-2019, 08:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Aside from OTAs, we really haven't seen much written about Dolegala.  I'll have to admit that I was excited when he was being talked about at OTAs, but he seems to have slipped off the radar.  Between the media and the actual eyes that have been sharing their views from camp practices, I've hear zero mentions of him.

At the practice I went to he didn't get any work outside of when they were doing positional drills. He's not getting a serious look.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - SunsetBengal - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 08:49 PM)NKURyan Wrote: At the practice I went to he didn't get any work outside of when they were doing positional drills. He's not getting a serious look.

Thanks for the first hand account.  Welp, I guess it isn't hard to figure out what's going to happen to Jake Dolegala.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - psychdoctor - 08-08-2019

The Willis train continues...

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Bengalitis - 08-08-2019

If it was Marvin and corp. Willis would be put on the practice squad and the Falcons would sign them to their team. Let's see what Zac and Corp do. Because we have #1 Ross.

(08-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If it was Marvin and corp. Willis would be put on the practice squad and the Falcons would sign them to their team. Let's see what Zac and Corp do. Because we have #1 Ross.

To be fair he hasn't even played in a single preseason game, so let's pump the breaks just a bit.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - McC - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 09:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Willis train continues...

Morgan is no slouch either but is there even a scenario where both the UDFA's make the team?

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - psychdoctor - 08-09-2019

(08-08-2019, 11:49 PM)McC Wrote: Morgan is no slouch either but is there even a scenario where both the UDFA's make the team?

With Green down, and Ross's proclivity to injuries, it is possible that at least one of the two makes the 53 man roster.  If Core looks bad this preseason then maybe both make it.  Also there is the Tate factor.  He looked good in the Preseason last year and is having a good camp this year.  

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Luvnit2 - 08-09-2019

(08-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If it was Marvin and corp. Willis would be put on the practice squad and the Falcons would sign them to their team. Let's see what Zac and Corp do. Because we have #1 Ross.

Here we have it. Willis has yet to play in one preseason game and we have a fan anointing him a can't miss roster spot.

Same poster bashes ML for roster decisions. Oh the irony.

Why can't we all move on from ML? He is gone, never to hurt anyone's feelings again.  Tongue

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - THE PISTONS - 08-09-2019

There's evidence that says otherwise...such as Alex Erickson.

These guys have only wore pads a few times in practice and you're acting like we found a HOF receiver. Every year we have these training camp stars that do nothing during the regular season.

Burfict, Kyle Cook, Quan Cosby, and Vincent Ray are some other UDFA's that blossomed under Lewis.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Earendil - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 09:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here we have it. Willis has yet to play in one preseason game and we have a fan anointing him a can't miss roster spot.

Why can't we all move on from ML? He is gone, never to hurt anyone's feelings again.  Tongue

(08-09-2019, 09:26 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's evidence that says otherwise...such as Alex Erickson.

These guys have only wore pads a few times in practice and you're acting like we found a HOF receiver. Every year we have these training camp stars that do nothing during the regular season.

Burfict, Kyle Cook, Quan Cosby, and Vincent Ray are some other UDFA's that blossomed under Lewis.

I must be reading a different post than you guys.  He said that ML would have stashed him on the practice squad and the Falcons would have snatched him up.  Maybe ML would have, maybe wouldn't have. Who knows? Who cares? 

But nothing there says he's a "can't miss" or "HOF receiver".  He even said "Let's see what Zac and Corp do."  None of that sounds like Bengalitis thinks this guy is the second coming of Jerry Rice.  I get some of you guys want better for the team, but let's stop twisting people's words please.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - XenoMorph - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 01:41 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: With Green down, and Ross's proclivity to injuries, it is possible that at least one of the two makes the 53 man roster.  If Core looks bad this preseason then maybe both make it.  Also there is the Tate factor.  He looked good in the Preseason last year and is having a good camp this year.  

Core has been looking good from what I hear

last time that happened that guy went on to do  pretty much nothing... So the PS was the right spot for him

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - McC - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 09:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here we have it. Willis has yet to play in one preseason game and we have a fan anointing him a can't miss roster spot.

Can you please stop acting like Marvin has been gone ten years?  The franchise hasn't even played a preseason game without him yet.  He was here 16 years and has been gone seven months.  Do the math and then ask yourself how people could still be talking about Marvin. 

And let me throw some gas on your Marvin fire--this year will prove just how much Marvin had fallen behind the rest of the league.  He will be exposed.

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - rfaulk34 - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 09:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why can't we all move on from ML? He is gone, never to hurt anyone's feelings again.  Tongue

If i have to see his face on TV again, it will hurt my feelings.  Cool

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-09-2019

(08-08-2019, 09:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Willis train continues...

I think it is going to be a battle royal for that last spot between Morgan and Willis.

(08-08-2019, 11:49 PM)McC Wrote: Morgan is no slouch either but is there even a scenario where both the UDFA's make the team?

I don't know with Malone playing well.

Think someone in front of these two would have to get hurt for both to make it.

Here comes Bengalitis to curse Ross, cue it...

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - Nately120 - 08-09-2019

Alas, it seems the Auden Tate love hath dissipated. Oh, how I long for those halcyon days of 2018 wherein for a mere glimpse of Tate upon the field we'd give oh so much! REPLACED!!!! Replaced....replaced with the faces, faces two of wide receivers more new.

More new....than you.....Auden Tate.

*END SCENE*

(08-09-2019, 01:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Alas, it seems the Auden Tate love hath dissipated.  Oh, how I long for those halcyon days of 2018 wherein for a mere glimpse of Tate upon the field we'd give oh so much!  REPLACED!!!!  Replaced....replaced with the faces, faces two of wide receivers more new.

More new....than you.....Auden Tate.

*END SCENE*

lol...

People still cry about Desmond   soooo   im sure tate names will last a while longer

RE: Training Camp: News, Notes & Updates - grampahol - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 02:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol...

People still cry about Desmond   soooo   im sure tate names will last a while longer

Wait...You mean Desmond Brico didn't become the greatest Bengal EVER?  Actually he stayed at home to do his pretty face while Molly was the singer in the band.. What a deadbeat!!  Meantime Obladee became our superstar left tackle.. Oblada.. Life goes on.
The Cincinnati Beatles..