Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers suck! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers suck! (/Thread-Steelers-suck--20699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Steelers suck! - PhilHos - 08-02-2019

As do the Ravens (this means that I'm saying that the Ravens also suck, Steelers fans. It's called writing at a level above the 3rd grade).

This division is going to a team from Ohio. The Bengals and Browns are going to be fighting it out. Seriously. I honestly think the Bengals and Browns are going to be the 2 teams at the top of the division.

Have fun in the basement, Steelers and Ravens fans. Enjoy the snacks and games, us Ohio teams left you. :andy:

RE: Steelers suck! - rfaulk34 - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 01:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As do the Ravens (this means that I'm saying that the Ravens also suck, Steelers fans. It's called writing at a level above the 3rd grade).

This division is going to a team from Ohio. The Bengals and Browns are going to be fighting it out. Seriously. I honestly think the Bengals and Browns are going to be the 2 teams at the top of the division.

Have fun in the basement, Steelers and Ravens fans. Enjoy the snacks and games, us Ohio teams left you.  :andy:

If that doesn't get SCS out of hibernation, nothing will. 

RE: Steelers suck! - BmorePat87 - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 01:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This division is going to a team from Ohio. 

Ugh, stop reminding us that the Ravens came from Ohio. 

RE: Steelers suck! - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 08:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ugh, stop reminding us that the Ravens came from Ohio. 

Most people that move away from Ohio tend to do better.  However, it seems that in the case of the Ravens, their success has came and went..

(08-02-2019, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Most people that move away from Ohio tend to do better.  However, it seems that in the case of the Ravens, their success has came and went..

Didn't they win the division?

RE: Steelers suck! - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 08:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Didn't they win the division?

Blah!  Simply winning the division gets you nowhere, as the Ravens found out once the Chargers defense got a second look at their running QB...  

(08-02-2019, 08:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Blah!  Simply winning the division gets you nowhere, as the Ravens found out once the Chargers defense got a second look at their running QB...  

Well it gets you in the playoffs. That’s the place where the Bengals cannot win a single game over the span of a quarter of a century.

RE: Steelers suck! - BengalHawk62 - 08-02-2019

Do you know it’s so windy in the AFC North? Cuz the steAlers suck and the browns blow. I got nothing for the ratbirds.

RE: Steelers suck! - BakertheBeast - 08-03-2019

(08-02-2019, 01:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: As do the Ravens (this means that I'm saying that the Ravens also suck, Steelers fans. It's called writing at a level above the 3rd grade).

Have fun in the basement, Steelers and Ravens fans. Enjoy the snacks and games, us Ohio teams left you.  :andy:
This is true. Glad you finally accept the fact that the Browns will win the division. Cincinnati is a town in Kentucky.

The only thing the Bungals will be fighting for is to stay out of the basement.

RE: Steelers suck! - PhilHos - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 07:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Cincinnati is a town in Kentucky

Let me guess: you use AppleMaps don't you?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: Steelers suck! - grampahol - 08-03-2019

I just won't argue and agree with the subject line. Steelers suck. End of discussion.

RE: Steelers suck! - StrictlyBiz - 08-04-2019

schmoozing, sucking up to, and kissing the ass of Browns fans.....

That's how low the Bengals fans have sunk. 

Pathetic.

I am embarrassed for you. 

RE: Steelers suck! - BakertheBeast - 08-05-2019

(08-04-2019, 10:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: schmoozing, sucking up to, and kissing the ass of Browns fans.....

Pathetic.

Hey, you can't talk to him like that. He is a member of the Bengal Hall of Fame. Have some respect.

RE: Steelers suck! - PhilHos - 08-05-2019

(08-04-2019, 10:27 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: schmoozing, sucking up to, and kissing the ass of Browns fans.....

Pathetic.

Ain't kissin' nothin'. The Browns are an up-and-coming team and the Ravens and Steelers are on the decline. The Bengals just need competent coaching to win , though to be fair we don't know if we have that yet, but things are looking good.

(08-05-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Hey, you can't talk to him like that. He is a member of the Bungal Hall of Fame. Have some respect.

*Bengal.

Thanks.  ThumbsUp

RE: Steelers suck! - BakertheBeast - 08-06-2019

(08-05-2019, 04:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ain't kissin' nothin'. The Browns are an up-and-coming team and the Ravens and Steelers are on the decline. The Bengals just need competent coaching to win , though to be fair we don't know if we have that yet, but things are looking good.

*Bengal.

Thanks.  ThumbsUp

I corrected that, sorry. You  are a realist and are absolutely right about the Browns.  The Bengals. I'm not so sure. Until  the Bengals get a franchise QB, they won't be going anywhere special   The injury to AJ is devastating ( I hate when I'm right) . That injury could prevent him from being one of the best receivers in the game and may be the start of him missing many games.  The only "ass kissers" are the homers who live in a dream world and look the  other way and pretend. Here is the homer Bengals theme song every year anticipating the coming season:

RE: Steelers suck! - PhilHos - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 06:16 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, good ole George Zip. What a guy. He'll be missed.

Mellow

RE: Steelers suck! - StrictlyBiz - 08-06-2019

Am I the only one who thinks that PhilHos and Barker the Beast(iality lover) is talking to himself? 
Hmm

RE: Steelers suck! - PhilHos - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that PhilHos and Barker the Beast(iality lover) is talking to himself? 
Hmm

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Steelers suck! - XsandOs - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that PhilHos and Barker the Beast(iality lover) is talking to himself? 
Hmm

I think Bakertheyeastinfection is PhilHos' alter ego.

Or he has e-infected PhilHos.

Either way, it's blasphemous.

Steelers and steroids both start and end with an "s".

Browns and feces share a common color.

Ravens are from Baltimore. Need I say more?

RE: Steelers suck! - BakertheBeast - 08-07-2019

When Paul Brown stadium is half empty because of the poor play of the Bengals and your ready to give up watching football, rush out to get tickets to the new Baker show. Back a winner for a change. ThumbsUp

[Image: 9jcacmgudv2pqci6g.jpg]