Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Browns suck! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Browns suck! (/Thread-Browns-suck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Browns suck! - PhilHos - 08-07-2019

I mean, they're the Browns. Their color scheme uses the color BROWN. Might as well call them the Cleveland Turds.

Their mascot is a friggin' pixie! Talk about ga-umm, uncool. Yeah, uncool. Nervous

The only good thing about the Browns is that they're from Ohio. Then again, Ben Roethlisberger is from Ohio and he's friggin' rapist douchebag. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah. Browns suck.

RE: Browns suck! - rfaulk34 - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 03:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I mean, they're the Browns. Their color scheme uses the color BROWN. Might as well call them the Cleveland Turds.

Their mascot is a friggin' pixie! Talk about ga-umm, uncool. Yeah, uncool. Nervous

The only good thing about the Browns is that they're from Ohio. Then again, Ben Roethlisberger is from Ohio and he's friggin' rapist douchebag. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yeah. Browns suck.

If that doesn't get Bushy2 out of hibernation, nothing will. 

RE: Browns suck! - HarleyDog - 08-07-2019

I concur. The Browns suck harder than a, (don't write it Dog) umm, yeah, they SUCK!

RE: Browns suck! - XsandOs - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 03:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I mean, they're the Browns. Their color scheme uses the color BROWN. Might as well call them the Cleveland Turds.

They will always have the bragging rights to say that Belichek was their coach......once.

And they FIRED him!!!

So yeah, live with that Cleveland.

RE: Browns suck! - XsandOs - 08-07-2019

A list of luminaries emanating from Cleveland who have advanced humanity:

Jefferey Dahmer (interestingly, he is only third on the list in Wiki)
Ariel Castro
Don King (he is not even on the list, although he stomped a man to death)
Eddie deBartolo

RE: Browns suck! - PhilHos - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 09:39 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Ariel Castro

I can't help but picture a red-headed mermaid with a big bushy mustache smoking a cigar.  Mellow

RE: Browns suck! - XsandOs - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 11:49 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I can't help but picture a red-headed mermaid with a big bushy mustache smoking a cigar.  Mellow

You just described him perfectly. A red headed Cleveland mermaid who kidnaps teen girls.

RE: Browns suck! - Vambo - 08-08-2019

(08-07-2019, 09:39 PM)XsandOs Wrote: A list of luminaries emanating from Cleveland who have advanced humanity:

Jefferey Dahmer (interestingly, he is only third on the list in Wiki)
Ariel Castro
Don King (he is not even on the list, although he stomped a man to death)
Eddie deBartolo

Where is Charles Manson from?

Cincinnati, OH

RE: Browns suck! - XsandOs - 08-09-2019

(08-08-2019, 07:35 PM)Vambo Wrote: Where is Charles Manson from?

Cincinnati, OH

Touché!!!

Look at it this way, you guys are even better than us in kidnapping, rape, murder and cannibalism.

You DO know that basically nothing will exceed Dahmer. Manson is a choir boy compared to him. So you have that going for you Cleveland.

BTW, Drew Carey reminds me of Pat on SNL.

RE: Browns suck! - BakertheBeast - 08-09-2019

Anybody else get goose bumps watching Baker march down field and score in like three minutes? What a stud. No wonder you Bungal fans are sick to your stomachs. Carry on. Hilarious

RE: Browns suck! - JS-Steelerfan - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Anybody else get goose bumps watching Baker march down field and score in like three minutes? What a stud. No wonder you Bungal fans are sick to your stomachs. Carry on. Hilarious

Goosebumps?  From a preseason game? 
[Image: 20180920_161542.jpg?w=700]

RE: Browns suck! - rfaulk34 - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 01:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Goosebumps?  From a preseason game? 
[Image: 20180920_161542.jpg?w=700]

You already forget that preseason is the Browns Super Bowl?

RE: Browns suck! - GreenCornBengal - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Anybody else get goose bumps watching Baker march down field and score in like three minutes? What a stud. No wonder you Bungal fans are sick to your stomachs. Carry on. Hilarious

I found it sad that they felt the need to prove to themselves and the rest of you scrubs that they are actually good by running a hurry up 2-min offense to start a preseason game.

Tryhards.

RE: Browns suck! - XsandOs - 08-10-2019

(08-09-2019, 03:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You already forget that preseason is the Browns Super Bowl?

No. Not cool rfaulk!!!

They celebrated their first SB win on 12/24/2016.

At least that's what I thought from watching confetti on the field, players crying in joy, etc.

RE: Browns suck! - Joelist - 08-10-2019

Not sure what was funnier. Them running hurry up on the first drive in preseason, playing all their starters except Beckham against the Redskins scrubs or acting like scoring a TD in such circumstances is a great achievement.

RE: Browns suck! - Vambo - 08-10-2019

(08-09-2019, 03:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You already forget that preseason is the Browns Super Bowl?

Just as the off season is the Bengals Super Bowl...once the season starts all hope fades. Cry

RE: Browns suck! - rfaulk34 - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 01:02 PM)Vambo Wrote: Just as the off season is the Bengals Super Bowl...once the season starts all hope fades. Cry

You are obviously projecting as nothing you typed is close to the truth, for the team you typed it about, compared to the team you root for. 

RE: Browns suck! - jason - 08-11-2019

(08-10-2019, 12:47 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not sure what was funnier. Them running hurry up on the first drive in preseason, playing all their starters except Beckham against the Redskins scrubs or acting like scoring a TD in such circumstances is a great achievement.

The same team that celebrated a 3rd place finish in the division...

RE: Browns suck! - Vambo - 08-11-2019

Hilarious LMAO
(08-10-2019, 01:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are obviously projecting as nothing you typed is close to the truth, for the team you typed it about, compared to the team you root for. 

LMAO Hilarious 

RE: Browns suck! - rfaulk34 - 08-11-2019

(08-11-2019, 06:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Hilarious LMAO

LMAO Hilarious 

Now you're in denial.  Mellow

Watch out, grief comes next. It's the staple of every Browns fan for the last 20 years.