Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Treadwell for Ross - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Treadwell for Ross (/Thread-Treadwell-for-Ross)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Treadwell for Ross - yellowxdiscipline - 08-15-2019

Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Aquapod770 - 08-15-2019

No.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - StoneTheCrow - 08-15-2019

Would you trade a 2016 penny for a 2017 penny?

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Au165 - 08-15-2019

That is a horrible idea. I'd give them a conditional 2020 7th for Treadwell since they are going to cut him.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - RunKijanaRun - 08-15-2019

I'm sorry, but this idea makes so little sense it's caused my testes to swell.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - XenoMorph - 08-15-2019

Did Treadwell have 7tds last year?

RE: Treadwell for Ross - SunsetBengal - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:58 AM)Au165 Wrote: That is a horrible idea. I'd give them a conditional 2020 7th for Treadwell since they are going to cut him.

Hey, then we could have both the Star and the understudy of the 2015 Ole' Miss Rebels.  Treadwell and Core..

RE: Treadwell for Ross - RunKijanaRun - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 10:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, then we could have both the Star and the understudy of the 2015 Ole' Miss Rebels.  Treadwell and Core..

Those guys both killed it in college. But then..

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Nately120 - 08-15-2019

I didn't think this trade actually happened, but is there some sort of thread title etiquette?

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross
MEANING - Tredwell has been traded for Ross

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross?
MEANING - What would you think about Tredwell being traded for Ross?

RE: Treadwell for Ross - yellowxdiscipline - 08-15-2019

I merely just brought this up because I know alot of people were high on Treadwell during that years draft and people were bummed when the Vikes drafted him before us. And a lot of people seem to be done with Ross already. I personally would rather keep Ross.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Synric - 08-15-2019

The Vikings are just giving teams a chance to get him for a conditional late round pick before Treadwell goes on the waiver wire.

(08-15-2019, 10:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't think this trade actually happened, but is there some sort of thread title etiquette?

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross
MEANING - Tredwell has been traded for Ross

TITLE - Treadwell for Ross?
MEANING - What would you think about Tredwell being traded for Ross?

Yes, some of these "shock and awe" type of thread titles are getting a bit out of hand.  Like the one about someone being hurt for the year, just the other day.  Save the bogus headlines for the Facebook groups..

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Whatever - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?

We basically have a Treadwell-esque WR in Tate already, so no.  

RE: Treadwell for Ross - SHRacerX - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Vikings have made Laquan Treadwell available. I remember a lot of people wanting him on here so would you support a trade involving Ross for Treadwell?

NO way in hell.  If I were to trade Ross, it would have to be somewhere like the Redskins for their LT.  And that would only be if they were REALLY sold on how Glenn looked in very brief action at LG.  

RE: Treadwell for Ross - SHRacerX - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 10:32 AM)Synric Wrote: The Vikings are just giving teams a chance to get him for a conditional late round pick before Treadwell goes on the waiver wire.

I don't know this to be fact, but if one of his apparent weaknesses is his inability to grasp the playbook, then no...but for a late round conditional pick would I take him over a Stanley Morgan Jr at the back end of the roster?  Based on his size, strength, and blocking ability, I would have to give it some serious consideration.  

(08-15-2019, 10:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know this to be fact, but if one of his apparent weaknesses is his inability to grasp the playbook, then no...but for a late round conditional pick would I take him over a Stanley Morgan Jr at the back end of the roster?  Based on his size, strength, and blocking ability, I would have to give it some serious consideration.  

If he has trouble grasping the playbook, then how is he supposed to know who to block?   Ninja

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Nately120 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 10:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, some of these "shock and awe" type of thread titles are getting a bit out of hand.  Like the one about someone being hurt for the year, just the other day.  Save the bogus headlines for the Facebook groups..

I don't think most people do it on purpose, but punctuation exists for a reason.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - SadFaceBengal15 - 08-15-2019

Is this a front office idea? only reason i ask is cuz its terrible. one bust for another lol "cmon man"

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Aquapod770 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 10:36 AM)Whatever Wrote: We basically have a Treadwell-esque WR in Tate already, so no.  

Except Tate can catch.

RE: Treadwell for Ross - Bengalitis - 08-15-2019

I am more confident with the WRs we have right now.. even though last season it was painful watching them. I would start focusing on the defense and ways to improve it, so trade for a LB. Seems to me regardless of what coach we put on D, its gonna take more than coaching. Austin, Marvin, Lou... who's next?