Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** (/Thread-Preseason-Week-2-Bengals-Redskins-GameDay-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - PhilHos - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: True. 

Still a level of disappointment though. 
I get that. Hell I'm disappointed and upset too but God damn some act like this is how the team will play in every single game.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Bronxbengal - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:08 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: WTF is this game ?

This team is horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - leonardfan40 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Paul Alexander is laughing watching this.

Yep, he could really show these guys how to pour ketchup if he were still the o line coach

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - HarleyDog - 08-15-2019

Who got injured?

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 08-15-2019

OMG horrible tackling and then another damn penalty, unbelievable !!!

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - The Caped Crusader - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes we haven't looked good this game but damn if some of y'all aren't the dumbest fans. We have a new coaching staff installing new offense and defense and it's only the 1st QTR of the 2nd PRESEASON games and some of ya are already saying the season's pver and think Zac should be fired.

Damn you for embarrassing the rsst of us Bengals fans.

This is aging worse as this game goes on ? I'm hoping this is just... Pre season trash

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Joelist - 08-15-2019

And there is the horrible special teams play to make the implosion complete.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Bengalitis - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get that. Hell I'm disappointed and upset too but God damn some act like this is how the team will play in every single game.

Don't forget we are at 3 losing seasons in a row. It's OK to assume this team will play like this every single game.  Ninja

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - XsandOs - 08-15-2019

Yellow death.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Dean_Gilberry95 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who got injured?

Trayveon Williams

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Kingslayer - 08-15-2019

this is embarassing

(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Bronxbengal - 08-15-2019

It is going to be a very long season. Oh Zac are you still letting the players have fun because there is zero discipline. Can you say Dave Shula.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - BonnieBengal - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes we haven't looked good this game but damn if some of y'all aren't the dumbest fans. We have a new coaching staff installing new offense and defense and it's only the 1st QTR of the 2nd PRESEASON games and some of ya are already saying the season's pver and think Zac should be fired.

Damn you for embarrassing the rsst of us Bengals fans.

We do look bad but you are absolutely right.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - The Caped Crusader - 08-15-2019

I really hope this is rust or us sharking the league. This is so disappointing

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 08-15-2019

Guys, guys......This is the Tank for Tua / Suck'n for Justin plan. This is what they want. Just get a few laughs out of the raging dumpster fire this season.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 08-15-2019

Change the culture? Check. It got worse!

Accountability? Check! Mike Brown has an accountant.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-15-2019

Damn refs gonna tear a rotator cuff!

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Joelist - 08-15-2019

This game is hard to watch. I don't doubt they are sloppy but some of these flags were flat out bogus (like the hold on Glenn) and then the skins flat out tackle a WR (which happened at the same time the tip happened so they can't claim not a foul) and it isn't called.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - BobJones4980 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get that. Hell I'm disappointed and upset too but God damn some act like this is how the team will play in every single game.

And we very well may play this way every game. I think the offense will have its moments but wont be consistent due to the Oline but I think the defense is gonna be pretty bad nearly every game.

Hopefully we bounce back but this may be the type of year we have, which would be better than going 8-8 and missing all the QBs and elite talent at the top of the draft.

RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - leonardfan40 - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 09:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Bury this game film, then bury the shovel, then piss on the place you buried the shovel. Sheesh.

Bury it in Heinz field. That way when we piss on it it’ll be a two birds with one stone kinda thing