Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
(Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** (/Thread-Preseason-Week-3-Giants-Bengals-GameDay-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-22-2019

I have that Ickey shirt! Big Grin

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - psychdoctor - 08-22-2019

I don't know what to say about the offense line because if the Bengals cannot establish the rush they are going to just key on AJ Green et al.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-22-2019

Yeah the run blocking hasn't been stellar, but who cares?

We have Mixon; good blocking or bad, he's always run like a horse.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - George Cantstandya - 08-22-2019

I don't have any stars under my avatar. I feel left out. Sad

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: The biggest issue right now on offense is run blocking - so far no one has gotten any yardage. On defense it is splash plays happening from blown coverages but mostly just poor cerebral football - no credible defense falls for misdirection EVERY TIME...

Run blocking is an issue

Also, Giants defense did a ton of stunts and blitzes? Would they blitz 70% if Mixon and AJ were on the field.

Overall penalties better, McCrae needs to play better and Jackson on poor coverage cost us a TD

That is why team effort.

Also, both QB's looked very good

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bfine32 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't know what to say about the offense line because if the Bengals cannot establish the rush they are going to just key on AJ Green et al.

First team looked good in pass protection. I've heard it said: The oline makes the QB and the RB makes the Oline. So hopefully, Mixon can do something. 

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I don't know what to say about the offense line because if the Bengals cannot establish the rush they are going to just key on AJ Green et al.

Pats design game plans all the time to pass 80% of the time.

We may need to do the same.

Liked Uz and Eifert on field at same time

I think ZT is hiding and protecting Eifert

Uzomah had a great half

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Bengalitis - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't have any stars under my avatar.  I feel left out.  Sad

You will earn them. :andy:

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bfine32 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't have any stars under my avatar.  I feel left out.  Sad

I've got some other things but no stars. I wonder what we gotta do

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 08-22-2019

Let's hope some of that corrects itself so to speak as the real starting line is set, they build chemistry and the offense gets to clicking.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - psychdoctor - 08-22-2019

now that I think about it they are moving guys in and out of positions and they are switching up personnel and it is my firm belief that the offense line involves chemistry with the same guys the same unit day after day. So maybe what fans are seen during the preseason is the lack of chemistry because of different players that different positions.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - George Cantstandya - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You will earn them. :andy:

How do I have to participate in some secret ritual or something?  I have more posts, rep, and have been a member longer than some people that have stars.  :)

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - bengalfan74 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Run blocking is an issue

Also, Giants defense did a ton of stunts and blitzes? Would they blitz 70% if Mixon and AJ were on the field.

Overall penalties better, McCrae needs to play better and Jackson on poor coverage cost us a TD

That is why team effort.

Also, both QB's looked very good

Yes ! what did we have 2 ? 3 ? don't think we had any in 1st qtr.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Giants @ Bengals - GameDay Thread*** - Bengalitis - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 09:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: How do I have to participate in some secret ritual or something?  I have more posts, rep, and have been a member longer than some people that have stars.  :)

good behavior?   Ninja

Did Price look good at center today I didn't get to watch the start of the game

(08-22-2019, 09:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: How do I have to participate in some secret ritual or something?  I have more posts, rep, and have been a member longer than some people that have stars.  :)

I can tell you how to get your username in purple font if you would like, but I have no idea how to earn a star as I have none

14 yd total rush in the first half is not going to get it done.

Who was hurt? They said someone out with a knee injury.

14 yards rushing for us and 37 for them

Neither team could run the ball

(08-22-2019, 09:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: good behavior?   Ninja

That must be where I fall short.  I did get a speeding ticket this year.  Damn it! Those things stay on your record for awhile.

(08-22-2019, 09:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Who was hurt? They said someone out with a knee injury.

14 yards rushing for us and 37 for them

Neither team could run the ball

Tate hurt his knee.