Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Game Links? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Game Links? (/Thread-Game-Links)

Pages: 1 2

Game Links? - Tiger Teeth - 09-03-2019

Anyone know a good site to stream the game live online? I got rid of Sunday Ticket and Louisville CBS is carrying the Colts. Where can I watch our game? HELP! Cry

RE: Game Links? - Tiger Teeth - 09-03-2019

C'mon guys, I'm desperate here!

RE: Game Links? - Brimey - 09-03-2019

Reddit nflstreams

RE: Game Links? - Brimey - 09-03-2019

I have Sunday Ticket so please no pirating comments towards me..

RE: Game Links? - Awful Llama - 09-03-2019

(09-03-2019, 06:48 PM)Brimey Wrote: I have Sunday Ticket so please no pirating comments towards me ?

[Image: pirate_tweet.jpg]

RE: Game Links? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-04-2019

Last season I tried Reddit but it wanted me to sign up and then they were texting me all the time.

Couldn't even watch the games so I canceled it.

Wish there was something better. Used to be some pretty good streams back in the day.

Don't know what happened.

RE: Game Links? - SadFaceBengal15 - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 06:47 PM)Brimey Wrote: Reddit nflstreams

watched every game last year on this.  and every preseason game this year as well.

RE: Game Links? - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-05-2019

don't know if it still works been a couple of years. adthe.net if that doesn't work spit that out on google should get you something.

RE: Game Links? - SunsetBengal - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 01:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Last season I tried Reddit but it wanted me to sign up and then they were texting me all the time.

Wish there was something better. Used to be some pretty good streams back in the day.

Glad that it wasn't just me who had a very similar experience when attempting to use the reddit streams.  

RE: Game Links? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-05-2019

(09-05-2019, 11:14 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: don't know if it still works been a couple of years. adthe.net if that doesn't work spit that out on google should get you something.

That was a good one, will try it. Thanks as I forgot the name and have a new computer.

(09-05-2019, 11:40 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Glad that it wasn't just me who had a very similar experience when attempting to use the reddit streams.  

Been wondering how it works so good for these other guys.

Was getting political texts and all kinds of shit I don't want from Reddit.

RE: Game Links? - Millhouse - 09-05-2019

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

bookmark this ^^^ (when games are about the start, they will appear in link above)

I stick to the 'Verified' streams, but never can be too careful when streaming from links. And if one is newer to the streaming scene, Id recommend reading below.

- use an adblocker for browser (adblock plus, etc. )
- make sure antivirus is on
- run malware scan to be extra careful after using (Malwarebytes is free and decent)
- even using a program like CCleaner can be good afterwards.

RE: Game Links? - PhilHos - 09-05-2019

(09-05-2019, 01:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

bookmark this ^^^ (when games are about the start, they will appear in link above)

I stick to the 'Verified' streams, but never can be too careful when streaming from links. And if one is newer to the streaming scene, Id recommend reading below.

- use an adblocker for browser (adblock plus, etc. )
- make sure antivirus is on
- run malware scan to be extra careful after using (Malwarebytes is free and decent)
- even using a program like CCleaner can be good afterwards.

This.

Also, if you don't mind 'X'ing out of a buttload of popup ads, you can try firstrowsports dot eu or strikeout dot mobi (I'm not sure what the non-mobile address is for this one).

RE: Game Links? - mallorian69 - 09-06-2019

(09-03-2019, 05:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Anyone know a good site to stream the game live online?  I got rid of Sunday Ticket and Louisville CBS is carrying the Colts.  Where can I watch our game?  HELP!   Cry

Free preview of NFL Sunday Ticket for week one.

RE: Game Links? - bfine32 - 09-06-2019

Paul Brown Stadium

RE: Game Links? - Tiger Teeth - 09-06-2019

(09-06-2019, 08:45 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Free preview of NFL Sunday Ticket for week one.

I just saw this.  I forgot they did that.  Thanks for the reminder.

RE: Game Links? - CKwi88 - 09-06-2019

Nflstreams reddit

RE: Game Links? - CincyKid - 09-06-2019

(09-05-2019, 01:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This.

Also, if you don't mind 'X'ing out of a buttload of popup ads, you can try firstrowsports dot eu or strikeout dot mobi (I'm not sure what the non-mobile address is for this one).

firstrowsports is where I go on Sundays, you just have to fight thru the popups to get to the games

its a euro website w/ every sporting event you can think of

they have every NFL game w/ multiple links, just use the one that works best on your PC

RE: Game Links? - Yojimbo - 09-06-2019

(09-04-2019, 01:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Last season I tried Reddit but it wanted me to sign up and then they were texting me all the time.

I’ve been using it for 3 years. Never had to sign up for a thing.

RE: Game Links? - PhilHos - 09-07-2019

(09-06-2019, 06:50 PM)CincyKid Wrote: firstrowsports is where I go on Sundays, you just have to fight thru the popups to get to the games

its a euro website w/ every sporting event you can think of

they have every NFL game w/ multiple links, just use the one that works best on your PC

Just gotta make sure you go for American football. Don't want to be looking at futbol matches wondering where the hell the Bengals are at.

RE: Game Links? - bfine32 - 09-07-2019

I've been contemplating going this route for a while:
https://antennadeals.com/zipcoderesults.html

Where I live I am supposed to be able to pull the Louisville and Lexington market. Lexington shows all Bengal game. Depending on where you live in relation to Lexington/Cincy you should be able to pull from that market. I used to have Dish and still have the mount on my roof. I should be able to mount the antenna with limited issues.