Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TKUHL - 09-08-2019

Dalton alone killed that drive, I’m sorry I know he’s made some nice throws but damn he needs to start acting like a Vet.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TheUberHuber - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:33 PM)Housh Wrote: How in the mother eff do you get a delay of game right there?

Almost got 2 in a row.. that was strange

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Atomic Orange - 09-08-2019

I think that TO snafu was on coach. Dalton was starring right at him and Taylor looked confused

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know that we can have Dalton throw it 40+ times a year. He's going to make costly mistakes.

I think we need to run more.

A 9 year veteran QB can’t take that penalty. Just cost us 4.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - treee - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton runs out of the pocket = automatically throws out of bounds

There was only 1 wr on that side of the field and he had 2 defenders on him.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - jfkbengals - 09-08-2019

Looked like he was calling TO. I wonder if Zach caught his eye saying "no"? I can't imagine otherwise why he wouldn't have done it...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - pally - 09-08-2019

would have liked 7 but 3 is better than nothing. Penalties were minimal, we converted some 3rd downs. Some time mgmt issues but that is not unusual for anyone playing in Seattle. Not perfect but no panic

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I think that TO snafu was on coach. Dalton was starring right at him and Taylor looked confused

Agreed. ZT looked like he didn't call it. Dalton kept looking over at him. Strange series of plays. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - THE PISTONS - 09-08-2019

Costly penalty. Had 3rd and 1. Then 3rd and 6. Changed the drive.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Joelist - 09-08-2019

Better a FG than nothing.

The delay is aggravating but it happens to a lot of teams playing in this stadium - looked like some players missed the hand signals and did not get lined up properly in time.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - rfaulk34 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The line isn't getting much push on the runs.

It's the front the Seahawks are playing. The announcers just commented on it.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - jfkbengals - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)treee Wrote: There was only 1 wr on that side of the field and he had 2 defenders on him.

He was also standing on the sideline.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - MasonDT70 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Looked like he was calling TO. I wonder if Zach caught his eye saying "no"? I can't imagine otherwise why he wouldn't have done it...
That's what I was thinking. He turned like he was going to call a TO then didnt when he saw zac

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - bfine32 - 09-08-2019

Somebody watching on network type now when we come back from commercial please

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - bengaloo - 09-08-2019

I'll take a FG. Would've loved a TD but we are playing the Seahawks in Seattle and our offense is looking pretty solid.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:34 PM)treee Wrote: There was only 1 wr on that side of the field and he had 2 defenders on him.

Don't waste your breath on it. We will ignore all the throws and pressured passes he makes to complain about him being nearly dragged down by Clowney lol

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - OandB - 09-08-2019

Although only 3 points.. Feels like a totally different team.. On the right path..

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - psychdoctor - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why do we keep running right up the middle?

They are setting up the play action play

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Interceptor - 09-08-2019

Dalton's throws look crisper and with more zip. None of that floating crap like years before.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - THE PISTONS - 09-08-2019

They are putting some pressure on Dalton. I'll say it again...we can't throw 40 times a game for too many games.

It's like ZT knows the line can't runblock though.