Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TKUHL - 09-08-2019

D bailed us out big time! After that fumble for Seattle to not get any points much less momentum is amazing!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Joelist - 09-08-2019

Okay, the D just showed another way to avoid giving up points without a turnover in that part of the field! My compliments!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PhilHos - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the latest is:

Zac sucks for NOT calling TOs

Erickson needs to be cut at halftime

Joelist has blamed offensive stalls on everyone but Andy

Many have blamed every reason for stall on Andy

New year, same forum
I don't think anyone said Zac sucks but the rest of your analysis is spot on.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - THE PISTONS - 09-08-2019

Man...nice work defensive line!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-08-2019

This defense is making me happy. I like the energy and changing schemes. The defensive line hasn’t run effective stunts since Mike Zimmer was here but these stunts are crazy good.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Interceptor - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:49 PM)Trademark Wrote: What D is this????

Looks like Zimmer's.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BoomerFan - 09-08-2019

I don't want to get too excited too quick but wow our defense looks good!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-08-2019

So far, so good for our 5th choice D coordinator!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - kevin - 09-08-2019

Seattle has only one 1st down in game thanks to Erickson fumble.

Now Dalton and offense has bad field position thanks to Erickson fumble

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - psychdoctor - 09-08-2019

Bengals look better compared to Seattle on both sides of the ball. Sweet Lou has changed things on defense for sure

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Trademark - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This defense is making me happy. I like the energy and changing schemes. The defensive line hasn’t run effective stunts since Mike Zimmer was here but these stunts are crazy good.

I love the confidence we are showing too on defense. Amazing what new coaches will do

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - OandB - 09-08-2019

Seriously.. If our D can wreak havoc on Russel Wilson.. We will be fine.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Atomic Orange - 09-08-2019

The D is flying all over the place. Great hustle

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - bfine32 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think anyone said Zac sucks but the rest of your analysis is spot on.

No one said he sucked for not calling the TO? I'll have to relook 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Joelist - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think anyone said Zac sucks but the rest of your analysis is spot on.

Actually it isn't. All I did was factually state what was going on on the delay of game and that a lot of teams get called on it in Seattle's stadium - it is an effect of the crowd noise. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - samhain - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So far, so good for our 5th choice D coordinator!

That's what I was thinking.  Maybe the 7th choice dude was the right man for the job.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)pally Wrote: did anyone have Dunlap for the stud of the game?

And just recently a bunch of people picked him as one our most “overrated” players...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - CincinnatiKid - 09-08-2019

Can someone get Marvin on TV for his commentary

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - drgonzo - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:50 PM)kevin Wrote: Seattle has only one 1st down in game thanks to Erickson fumble.

Now Dalton and offense has bad field position thanks to Erickson fumble

Looked like he almost fumbled the first ball he caught as well.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Destro - 09-08-2019

The defense would have a bunch of sacks verses most of QBs in the league. Wilson is just so hard to get.

This D-line is so easy to cheer for. Has me feeling like I'm ready to be hurt again.