Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:45 PM)Destro Wrote: John Ross is the Sour Patch kids candy. Sour/Sweet. He will tackled Mixon on a TD run then catch a 75 yarder to win the game.

Get the kid some better gloves he’ll be an All-Pro!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - kevin - 09-08-2019

Seattle gets ball to start half.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - impactplaya - 09-08-2019

Need to get running game on track to own the clock.
Wherea Gio Benard today?

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TKUHL - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: He wouldn't have made that play last year Marvin would have benched him after the first drop.

We would have kneeled the ball with Marvin.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:48 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This is so nice seeing a team PREPARED. What an amazing breath fresh air.

The real test is our 2nd half performance! We seemed to average about 7 points in the 2nd half most recent years, lol. Other than Dre. K, defense has looked good.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-08-2019

This Arizona experiment looks awful thus far. Kyler Murray & Co. are totally overmatched

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Arturo Bandini - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:48 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This is so nice seeing a team PREPARED. What an amazing breath fresh air.

That is what I thinking.

Those guys look like they know what to do. That's a change.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:48 PM)kevin Wrote: Seattle gets ball to start half.

Love to see a short drive by them and get us back on the field. 

Curious about adjustments going forward. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - grampahol - 09-08-2019

Browns just called to protest. "It's not fair! That shoulda been US!" 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Trademark - 09-08-2019

This team looks completely different. Going for points at the end of the half ??

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - rfaulk34 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin would have taken a knee.

Yep

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why? Andy’s playing great. It’s only in your mind that people are unfairly critical of him no matter what.

Did you not see who you were responding to!?

I'm the pro Dalton fan club ultimate member here 

I was just giving him crap because people were trashing Dalton earlier 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - iowahwky4cincy - 09-08-2019

No matter how this game turns out, there's clearly a different vibe with all the changes since last year. The Bengals are a more talented team than a lot of (often clueless) pundits think; they just needed to get/stay healthy, and get out of their own way.

It's going to take some time--and maybe a draft/trade or two-- to get it all together, but we likey-likey so far.
GO STRIPES!!!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - grampahol - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This Arizona experiment looks awful thus far. Kyler Murray & Co. are totally overmatched

Arizona wasted their 1st round pick I think.. He might make good, but so far it's looking unlikely. Bet he'll wish he was playing MLB before it's all said and done.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - kevin - 09-08-2019

It's going to take even more to beat Russell and Seahawks in 2nd half in tough Seattle

Bengals need a gut check and give more and even more. Win This Game.

(09-08-2019, 06:49 PM)grampahol Wrote: Browns just called to protest. "It's not fair! That shoulda been US!" 

Bill Cowherd says he knows they're going to get settled. I'm not sure how he knows this because they have zero track record of this. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:50 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: No matter how this game turns out, there's clearly a different vibe with all the changes since last year. The Bengals are a more talented team than a lot of (often clueless) pundits think; they just needed to get/stay healthy, and get out of their own way.

It's going to take some time--and maybe a draft/trade or two-- to get it all together, but we likey-likey so far.
GO STRIPES!!!

Plus our best player isn't even on the field. Let's just win game 1 for now...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - jfkbengals - 09-08-2019

Interesting state in the NFL Thursday and today.

It seems to me, all of the teams who sat starting QBs and major offensive contributors throughout the entire preseason have been garbage.

I'm thinking every team will play starters next year...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:50 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Did you not see who you were responding to!?

I'm the pro Dalton fan club ultimate member here 

I was just giving him crap because people were trashing Dalton earlier 

You completely missed the point of my post...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - masonbengals fan - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 06:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Bengals are looking great when they aren't shooting themselves in the foot.

this