Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - zygrot24 - 09-08-2019

And all the Homer's will praise andy. But leave out his redzone interception. They'll leave out his batted ball on our last drive that would have gave us a first down in Seattle territory.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - grampahol - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yep. Should've went and drafted Kyler. 

We definitely missed out on the Johnny Football lottery..  Cry

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - kevin - 09-08-2019

21 to 20. Bengals out of time outs. Would take a miracle now. I'm PROUD of Bengals. They have played tough in Seattle.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:07 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Andy still is Marvin's guy. Needs to be replaced asap.

Dalton is not the problem. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - rfaulk34 - 09-08-2019

Well, it was a really exciting game with an offense that couldn't run, on the road in Seattle and a bunch of missed opportunities.

Biggest thing was how great the Defense was today. There's a lot to build on for a first year coach in his first game in very difficult circumstances. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - leonardfan40 - 09-08-2019

Shame bullock is only good from short range in absolutely perfect kicking conditions. Any kind of distance, wind or rain and you bet it’s a miss

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - TKUHL - 09-08-2019

Bash me all you want, Dalton had a career game and still could only mustard 20 points. This just tells me he’s not the guy even at his best. This D played good enough for a good offense to win easily. I’m fine with Dalton, wonder how long it will take for ZT to be.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - OandB - 09-08-2019

This iz where we separate the boys from thfe men...
Good game with our circumstances.. Let's see how deep we really are

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PhilHos - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: It isnt about the throes dalton has made. It's the ones hes completely messed up. This is on andy.
Right. It's all on Dalton. Has nothing to do with the Bengals having absolutely no rushing attack. Nor with special teams playing poorly. Or the defense giving up big plays at the worst time. No it's on the facy that Dalton didn't throw TDs with every pass he threw. Rolleyes

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Tdscott11 - 09-08-2019

Dalton will always be trash and this defense choked when it actually mattered. Losers are gonna lose and, at the end of the day, that's all this team is. A bunch of loser trash.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

People forgetting Fat Randy missed... But that's fine.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - iowahwky4cincy - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)Housh Wrote: This game is kinda the career story of Dalton. Not a bad game at all but his physical limitations makes him unable to make the plays you need to win tough games.

Either his weak arm will under throw a wide open receiver, his height will cause a 3rd down to get batted down, or something will happen.

Great Qb just don’t have the physicals to make elite plays

I think Seattle has just been incredibly lucky. The Bengals have outplayed them. Even the most clueless Seahawks fan would have to admit that.
GO STRIPES!!!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Whacked - 09-08-2019

Agreed

I had them getting murdered 37-10

Lol

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)kevin Wrote: 21 to 20. Bengals out of time outs. Would take a miracle now. I'm PROUD of Bengals. They have played tough in Seattle.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BonnieBengal - 09-08-2019

A lot of positives. Our defense looked great. Ross looked great. Dalton had some great plays and some mistakes. I wish we would get a different field goal kicker, but whatever. Unfortunately Mixon got hurt.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - samhain - 09-08-2019

They showed better than I expected on the road in a tough place to play. They may be more watchable than I expected.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Dalton will always be trash and this defense choked when it actually mattered. Losers are gonna lose and, at the end of the day, that's all this team is. A bunch of loser trash.

Thanks for the excellent, inspiring content. Well thought out and useful. Thanks. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Destro - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:06 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: It isnt about the throes dalton has made. It's the ones hes completely messed up. This is on andy.

That is sad. If Dre didn't appear on to highlight reels for the opponents, it may be different.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Millhouse - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: If Bullock had made that field goal....

Then every play afterwards would have been different and we have no idea how the game turns out.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PhilHos - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You made it personal cupcake. Not me.

Good luck with your sub-optimal custody battle with the idea of success.
Never called you a name. Just stating facts.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - grampahol - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: And all the Homer's will praise andy. But leave out his redzone interception.  They'll leave out his batted ball on our last drive that would have gave us a first down in Seattle territory.

It's absolutely impossible to acknowledge the other team making plays isn't it? When they do it's obviously all Andy's fault.. or someone else..Ross, Dre, Oline, Dline, you name it..