Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Seahawks)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Tdscott11 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:09 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: A lot of positives.  Our defense looked great.  Ross looked great.  Dalton had some great plays and some mistakes.  I wish we would get a different field goal kicker, but whatever.  Unfortunately Mixon got hurt.

Lol, we lost. That's all that matters.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Dalton will always be trash and this defense choked when it actually mattered. Losers are gonna lose and, at the end of the day, that's all this team is. A bunch of loser trash.

Oh shut up

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - jj22 - 09-08-2019

Dalton throwing over 50 times is never the answer.

But Dalton is nearly at 70% at over 8.5 yards per attempt throwing for over 400 yards. Not many fans are going to complain about their qb bringing that kind of game.

Especially with no run game.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - zygrot24 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Right. It's all on Dalton. Has nothing to do with the Bengals having absolutely no rushing attack. Nor with special teams playing poorly. Or the defense giving up big plays at the worst time. No it's on the facy that Dalton didn't throw TDs with every pass he threw. Rolleyes

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

The defense giving up big plays? What about Andy's turnover in the redzone. What about the last drive where he cant get the ball over the d line? 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Bengalitis - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dalton is not the problem. 

The D did their job, Andy couldn't, Wilson did. simple.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-08-2019

Defense looked good and I didn't hear Atkins' or Lawson's name called at all.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - George Cantstandya - 09-08-2019

It isn't over yet

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's absolutely impossible to acknowledge the other team making plays isn't it? When they do it's obviously all Andy's fault.. 

People that have never played a down or never watch another team play. It happens. I'm done arguing over it. This thread is always hot trash when we lose and when we are winning ?

***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - MasonDT70 - 09-08-2019

Let's hope for a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-08-2019

1st and Goal from the 4 in the closing minutes. Couldn’t get closer than that.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PDub80 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Right. It's all on Dalton. Has nothing to do with the Bengals having absolutely no rushing attack. Nor with special teams playing poorly. Or the defense giving up big plays at the worst time. No it's on the facy that Dalton didn't throw TDs with every pass he threw. Rolleyes

He threw a red zone pick, dude. Like.... HE THREW A REDZONE PICK and lost by 1.

The kicker missed, too. That is on the kicker. 

William's gave up a stupid long TD.

Everyone else did their job without major mistakes.

However, even with those mistakes... Dalton threw a TD on their 10 yard line. That sucks.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BoomerFan - 09-08-2019

So you take deep shots and if you connect you run up and spike it for a field goal attempt. Maybe the ball is dropped. Worst case is you get intercepted but at least you have a shot.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - leonardfan40 - 09-08-2019

I never expected the win, they got my hopes up but overall they played better than I expected. And it’s not over till it’s over. Not like we didn’t already score on a last second hail Mary type play earlier this game or anything

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Interceptor - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:11 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Let's hope for a miracle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Too early in the season to use it.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BonnieBengal - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:10 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Lol, we lost. That's all that matters.

I really don't think you're part of "we."  You don't appear to be a fan at all.  You just enjoy trolling.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - iowahwky4cincy - 09-08-2019

Seattle had only 58 total rushing yards until that run (which was more because the Bengals sold out to the run), so you can't really blame the "D".
GO STRIPES!!!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - BoomerFan - 09-08-2019

Will take that yardage.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - PhilHos - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:08 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Dalton will always be trash and this defense choked when it actually mattered. Losers are gonna lose and, at the end of the day, that's all this team is. A bunch of loser trash.
Dalton still has a winning record in the NFL.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - George Cantstandya - 09-08-2019

Dalton to Ross for 75 yard TD

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks*** - Tdscott11 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's absolutely impossible to acknowledge the other team making plays isn't it? When they do it's obviously all Andy's fault.. or someone else..Ross, Dre, Oline, Dline, you name it.. 

It IS Andy's fault. He choked when it mattered, as always. If ZT doesn't bench him, he's no better than Merv