Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Andy loses us another big game - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Andy loses us another big game (/Thread-Andy-loses-us-another-big-game)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Andy loses us another big game - zygrot24 - 09-08-2019

The kid just cant do it. He cant win big games. When he needs to be clutch to win a game like this he just cant do it. It's time to move on. We've had so much talent, and haven't won a danm thing because of andy. He crumbles in crunch time. When it's a game like this, that mind you, you shouldn't win,but you dominate and should win. Or a playoff game. Andy just cant do it. How many times does he have to show us that he cant win.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Brownshoe - 09-08-2019

Lol

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Catmandude123 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:35 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: The kid just cant do it. He cant win big games. When he needs to be clutch to win a game like this he just cant do it. It's time to move on. We've had so much talent, and haven't won a danm thing because of andy. He crumbles in crunch time. When it's a game like this, that mind you, you shouldn't win,but you dominate and should win. Or a playoff game. Andy just cant do it. How many times does he have to show us that he cant win.

Typically plays good enough to lose. Have to give Dre and Fat Randy a share of the loss.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - reuben.ahmed - 09-08-2019

lol

RE: Andy loses us another big game - t3r3e3 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol

Fat Randy and the garbage o-line lost this game. Bobby Hart did his best human turnstile impression again. Dalton played well, especially with pressure in his face all game. Going to be a long season with the league’s worst o-line.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - milksheikh - 09-08-2019

L - o - l.

just shut up.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - NKURyan - 09-08-2019

Well there's the dumbest thing I'll read all night. It's still early though.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Catmandude123 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol

If we only had Mayfield we could lose by thirty.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Shake n Blake - 09-08-2019

1. Dalton has won plenty of games "like this"...including one of the best comebacks in team history, which came against this same team.

2. Perhaps the best time to bash Andy isn't after he sets career highs in yards and completions. On the road against a good opponent. With zero run game.

You're bashing the best player in this game. On either side.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - masonbengals fan - 09-08-2019

please

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Murdock2420 - 09-08-2019

Ummm did Andy become the FG kicker??? Cause the fat ass kicker we have that can't do his only job correctly is actually the difference in that game. Dre K made a mistake but made up for it on later drives..... Fat Randy though....still be fat

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Destro - 09-08-2019

Dalton, since 2011, is number 3 in game winning drives. There was less than 40 yards rushing. I'm not a big John Ross fan, but I'm that that big of an idiot to say anything bad about him after this game.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - BengalsRocker - 09-08-2019

[Image: Reaction+Head+Bash.gif]

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Passepartout - 09-08-2019

Yeah but the good thing is that the coaches seem promising. As they could had lost a lot more there.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Nicomo Cosca - 09-08-2019

This is why I maintain I’m firmly in the middle wrt Dalton. I know some consider me a “hater” but I would never have the gall to bash him after a game like this lol

That said, he does need to work on not having so many passes batted down :P

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-08-2019

Are you even kidding me? Andy Dalton went 35/51 for 418 yards and two touchdown passes with:

...a patched together offensive line,

...only 34 yards rushing,

...without AJ Green,

...in the loudest stadium in the NFL,

...against a top five defense...

...and people are actually complaining? Oh no. Not this time. When Andy Dalton has a bad game I call him out for it but this was the opposite of bad.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Interceptor - 09-08-2019

Good teams win. Great teams cover.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Murdock2420 - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 09:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Are you even kidding me?  Andy Dalton went 35/51 for 418 yards and two touchdown passes with:

...a patched together offensive line,

...only 34 yards rushing,

...without AJ Green,

...in the loudest stadium in the NFL,

...against a top five defense...

...and people are actually complaining?  Oh no.  Not this time.  When Andy Dalton has a bad game I call him out for it but this was the opposite of bad.

Former top 5 defense, they aren't really the same with all the guys they have lost from that D.

Not hating on Dalton, but this isn't the Legion of Boom.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - Shake n Blake - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 11:13 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Former top 5 defense, they aren't really the same with all the guys they have lost from that D.

Not hating on Dalton, but this isn't the Legion of Boom.

Yeah they're not that team, but they were decent last year (16th in yards, 11th in points) and added Clowney.

RE: Andy loses us another big game - kevin - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:35 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: The kid just cant do it. He cant win big games. When he needs to be clutch to win a game like this he just cant do it. It's time to move on. We've had so much talent, and haven't won a danm thing because of andy. He crumbles in crunch time. When it's a game like this, that mind you, you shouldn't win,but you dominate and should win. Or a playoff game. Andy just cant do it. How many times does he have to show us that he cant win.

What game did you watch ? It wasn't the Bengals at Seattle of Dalton throwing for over 400 yards.  

" We've had so much talent ".   I have news for you, No We Haven't.   With a struggling O Line and only 37 rushing yards, Dalton kept Bengals in this game.   This idea that the Bengals are load in talent is nonsense. 

Those thinking Dalton should have moved team down field when they got the ball back with about 16 seconds, no timeouts and not much blocking just don't know a thing about football.