Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game (/Thread-Looking-for-a-Bit-of-Help-for-Sunday-s-Game)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-09-2019

I'm headed to Mexico for our 1 year anniversary on Thursday and I won't have any means to watch the game (not to mention its on the day OF our anniversary, so yeah, that's out).

Does anyone know any reddit links or torrents or anything, to watch the game when I get back? I don't have a PVR (the same box, but not that capability and I'm NOT paying an extra 20 bucks a month for a minimum of a year for that) or anything to record Sunday Ticket, thus can anyone lend a hand?

If it doesn't belong in JN, move it! :giggle:

Many thanks! Big Grin

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - sandwedge - 09-09-2019

Love to help you out, but I am old school. If it ain't on TV, I go golfing! Lol Honestly I don't know what reddit or torrents is?

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - PhilHos - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 03:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm headed to Mexico for our 1 year anniversary on Thursday and I won't have any means to watch the game (not to mention its on the day OF our anniversary, so yeah, that's out).

Does anyone know any reddit links or torrents or anything, to watch the game when I get back? I don't have a PVR (the same box, but not that capability and I'm NOT paying an extra 20 bucks a month for a minimum of a year for that) or anything to record Sunday Ticket, thus can anyone lend a hand?

Many thanks! Big Grin

Buy a VCR. They're cheap if you can find 'em. Other than that, hope the game is on NFL Network later in the week?

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Buy a VCR. They're cheap if you can find 'em. Other than that, hope the game is on NFL Network later in the week?

lol, no VCR ever made will go up to the channel that the game will be on LOL

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Interceptor - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 03:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm headed to Mexico for our 1 year anniversary on Thursday and I won't have any means to watch the game (not to mention its on the day OF our anniversary, so yeah, that's out).

Many thanks! Big Grin

When I get home I will send you a link. I use this link because I do not get Bengals games where I reside.

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - PhilHos - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 03:58 PM)Interceptor Wrote: When I get home I will send you a link. I use this link because I do not get Bengals games where I reside.

It's not for DURING the game. It's for AFTER the game has aired.

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Interceptor - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not for DURING the game. It's for AFTER the game has aired.

They have full-game replays.

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Millhouse - 09-09-2019

https://www.nflfullhd.com/cincinnati-bengals-vs-seattle-seahawks-08-sep-2019-replay-full-game/
https://www.nflfullhd.com/category/watch-replays-full-games/

I dont know much about site above, but been checking it out before posting link. It has the full replay in HD, either by quarter or whole game. Again I can't say how reliable it is, especially week to week. But there doesn't appear pop up ads or what not, though I still would take same precautions like making sure antivirus is on, adblocker, run antimalware after, etc.

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-15-2019

I disabled all the alerts on my phone and did everything ossible to not see anything game-related... GOOGLE pushes it right in my face when I check the time Sad

Thank you anyways, guys. Did we have injuries or just played like crap?

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - Brownshoe - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I disabled all the alerts on my phone and did everything ossible to not see anything game-related... GOOGLE pushes it right in my face when I check the time Sad

Both

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - THE PISTONS - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I disabled all the alerts on my phone and did everything ossible to not see anything game-related... GOOGLE pushes it right in my face when I check the time Sad

Lawson hurt his hamstring. Jordan hurt his knee. The game was way over by that time.

The defense was beyond horrible. No pressure. Terrible tackling. Gaping holes for runs.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother watching it.

Lawson hurt his hamstring. Jordan hurt his knee. The game was way over by that time.

The defense was beyond horrible. No pressure. Terrible tackling. Gaping holes for runs.

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - pally - 09-15-2019

on offense
lost Smith and Jordan from the OL..Smith with groin injury, Jordan carted off with knee

on defense
Lost Lawson with a hammy, Wynn-concussion, Webb-arm is now in a cast

but they played like crap before the injuries so they really can't blame those for the outcome

(09-15-2019, 05:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lawson hurt his hamstring. Jordan hurt his knee. The game was way over by that time.

I'm not lol

Lol, once I saw the score, I grew immediately disheartened and was like, "**** that, I'm not watching it."

(09-15-2019, 05:44 PM)pally Wrote: on offense
lost Smith and Jordan from the OL..Smith with groin injury, Jordan carted off with knee

on defense
Lost Lawson with a hammy, Wynn-concussion, Webb-arm is now in a cast

but they played like crap before the injuries so they really can't blame those for the outcome

Thanks, Pally :andy:

(09-15-2019, 05:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not lol

Lol, once I saw the score, I grew immediately disheartened and was like, "**** that, I'm not watching it."

Thanks, Pally :andy:

I hope you're enjoying your time in Mexico. I bet it's great there this time of year!

(09-15-2019, 05:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I hope you're enjoying your time in Mexico. I bet it's great there this time of year!

So far, so good! Fishing yesterday was an absolute blast and since there are no hurricanes, humidity is low and breeze is rampant.

Great food too; you can eat EVERYTHING in Cabo San Lucas, so no washroom issues Wink

Thanks, Pistons; hope the weather is great where you guys are too! Big Grin

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - TheUberHuber - 09-15-2019

Many thanks! Big Grin

I mean, just google nfl links reddit  Nervous

RE: Looking for a Bit of Help for Sunday's Game - BengalFanInNJ - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 06:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So far, so good! Fishing yesterday was an absolute blast and since there are no hurricanes, humidity is low and breeze is rampant.

Great food too; you can eat EVERYTHING in Cabo San Lucas, so no washroom issues Wink

Where you staying in Cabo?

(09-15-2019, 07:01 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I mean, just google nfl links reddit  Nervous

I mean, I'm not a damn idiot so obviously I'm looking for AFTER GAME CONDENSED VERSIONS or something thereof.

SMH

(09-15-2019, 07:17 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Where you staying in Cabo?

Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. Lovely hotel.

(09-15-2019, 06:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So far, so good! Fishing yesterday was an absolute blast and since there are no hurricanes, humidity is low and breeze is rampant.

It's been about 79-82 and sunny EVERY day here. Pretty awesome time of year!