Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Glenn still under concussion protocol - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Glenn still under concussion protocol (/Thread-Glenn-still-under-concussion-protocol)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - THE PISTONS - 09-21-2019

(09-21-2019, 07:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: 7.1/10? That is not bad.   Sarcasm

Well I hope with another week practicing at LG and the mental foreknowledge that he will be starting this week will give Bengals a better result.  

Haha. 7.1 out of 100 I think.

He totally got trucked on one play. Honestly, his technique looks really bad to me. The play he got trucked on, he wasn't really squared up to block the guy.

Glenn still under concussion protocol - ochocincos - 09-22-2019

(09-21-2019, 02:21 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Billy Price may very well prove your theory wrong tomorrow.

How would Billy Price prove my theory wrong? Even if Price plays well, that doesn’t prove my statement wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - jason - 09-22-2019

Remember when we were excited that they traded for Cordy Glenn?

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - fredtoast - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 12:36 PM)jason Wrote: Remember when we were excited that they traded for Cordy Glenn?

I am still excited about it because nit showed that the Bengals were willing to take on a high salary player to fix a big problem in our line up.

I don't know how many times I have pointed out to folks how many big name free agents don't earn their contracts and someone always replies "I'd be happy if the Bengals just TRIED.  At least that would show that they cared about winning."

Now, just one year later, this boards are filled with people commenting about how Mike Brown will "NEVER pay an offensive lineman" or "COMPLETELY IGNORES the O-line"

Any update on Glenn? - PhilHos - 09-26-2019

Anyone hear anything? I've tried google searching but I haven't seen anything that says he's cleared concussion protocols or that he's still in them or that he's scheduled for an exam or ANYTHING!

So, does anyone know what's going on with Glenn, yet?

RE: Any update on Glenn? - yellowxdiscipline - 09-26-2019

(09-26-2019, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone hear anything? I've tried google searching but I haven't seen anything that says he's cleared concussion protocols or that he's still in them or that he's scheduled for an exam or ANYTHING!

So, does anyone know what's going on with Glenn, yet?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him at all this year.

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - THE PISTONS - 09-26-2019

Glenn was on the sideline against the Bills. How do I know? Because when the Bills TE trucked 2 Bengals, you could see Glenn with a shocked look on his face.

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - pally - 09-26-2019

Glenn brought a helmet to practice today. First time since he went out with the concussion and doing actual drills

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - PhilHos - 09-26-2019

(09-26-2019, 03:12 PM)pally Wrote: Glenn brought a helmet to practice today.  First time since he went out with the concussion and doing actual drills

[Image: dont.jpg]

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-27-2019

So has he been cleared yet? Andre is a liability especially Dalton's blind side

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - SunsetBengal - 09-27-2019

(09-26-2019, 03:12 PM)pally Wrote: Glenn brought a helmet to practice today.  First time since he went out with the concussion and doing actual drills

Great, so now he's out of shape, in addition to being brain damaged?

This is shaping up to be a banner year!

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - PDub80 - 09-27-2019

At some point they'll just have to admit that Cordy's head actually just rolled off of his body and the past 7 weeks have been spent sewing it back on.

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - XenoMorph - 09-27-2019

with the game being on Monday there is a little hope he will be able to go... Not sure how much of an upgrade after 2 months off but. we will see.

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - psychdoctor - 09-28-2019

Shocked

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - bengalfan74 - 09-28-2019

Is Glenn going to get on the field before the seasons over ?

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - jason - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 06:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Is Glenn going to get on the field before the seasons over ?

I think he's taking it....

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

Might see Glenn practice this week...Let us hope...

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - Fullrock - 09-30-2019

I mean good lord, did someone hit this dude over the head with a sledge hammer?? Never seen a slower recovery from a concussion.

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - pally - 10-02-2019

out for the Cardinals

RE: Glenn still under concussion protocol - lone bengal - 10-02-2019

Stay positive him being out helps the tank !