Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... (/Thread-Steelers-Franchise-Continues-To-Be-Trash)

Pages: 1 2

Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - BFritz21 - 09-11-2019

Now it comes out that AB raped a chick and did whatever else to her.........

Seriously, do the Steelers just draft pieces of shit or do they hold training sessions to make sure they turn into scumbags?

First their QB and now their best receiver..............

(I know he's gone but it was while he was a Steeler.)

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - Catmandude123 - 09-12-2019

(09-11-2019, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now it comes out that AB raped a chick and did whatever else to her.........

Seriously, do the Steelers just draft pieces of shit or do they hold training sessions to make sure they turn into scumbags?

You would think if he raped her as she has said, then why would you wait two years to report it and then give him the opportunity to do it twice more. I hate the Steelers as much as the next Bengals fan but this smells fishy to me.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - JS-Steelerfan - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 06:19 AM)O Catmandude123 Wrote: You would think if he raped her as she has said, then why would you wait two years to report it and then give him the opportunity to do it twice more. I hate the Steelers as much as the next Bengals fan but this smells fishy to me.

Maybe, but I don’t think we realize how intimidating it might be to make this sort of accusation.  Very few charges lead to conviction, especially in high profile cases. And if you lose a case, you face public humiliation, possible retaliation, and victim shaming. So, deciding to report is hardly a slam dunk for most women.  

All of that is to say that while I have no idea who’s telling the truth here, I wouldn’t rule out the accuser just because of these circumstances.  

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - Catmandude123 - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Maybe, but I don’t think we realize how intimidating it might be to make this sorts of accusation.  Very few charges lead to conviction, especially in high profile cases. And if you lose a case, you face public humiliation, possible retaliation, and victim shaming. So, deciding to report is hardly a slam dunk for most women.  

All of that is to say that while I have no idea who’s telling the truth here, I wouldn’t rule out the accuser just because of these circumstances.  

So its easier two years after the fact when you cant take a rape test. OK then!

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - XsandOs - 09-12-2019

(09-11-2019, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now it comes out that AB raped a chick and did whatever else to her.........

I would venture a guess that he was probably on steroids while raping this innocent victim.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - JS-Steelerfan - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 04:19 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Catmandude123

So its easier two years after the fact when you cant take a rape test. OK then!

That’s an interesting logical leap to take from my comment.  I never said it was easier, I was just giving you legitimate reasons why someone might not report immediately.  Be already said I don’t know who’s telling the truth.  I was just try8ng to add some objectivity to the conversation.  

And yes, I realize the futility of attempting to do that in a smack forum.  LOL

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - XsandOs - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 05:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That’s an interesting logical leap to take from my comment.  I never said it was easier, I was just giving you legitimate reasons why someone might not report immediately.  Be already said I don’t know who’s telling the truth.  I was just try8ng to add some objectivity to the conversation.  

And yes, I realize the futility of attempting to do that in a smack forum.  LOL

Stupid Steelers. Bunch of roidhead rapists!

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - TheUberHuber - 09-13-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Maybe, but I don’t think we realize how intimidating it might be to make this sort of accusation.  Very few charges lead to conviction, especially in high profile cases. And if you lose a case, you face public humiliation, possible retaliation, and victim shaming. So, deciding to report is hardly a slam dunk for most women.  

Money is a big motivator 

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - 6andcounting - 09-15-2019

(09-11-2019, 11:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: (I know he's gone but it was while he was a Steeler.)

Great smack

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - michaelsean - 09-15-2019

(09-12-2019, 06:19 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You would think if he raped her as she has said, then why would you wait two years to report it and then give him the opportunity to do it twice more. I hate the Steelers as much as the next Bengals fan but this smells fishy to me.

Well we know he busted a nut on her back without her knowing what he was doing because he laughed at her about it in text messages. A heads up: you will need a teanslator to decipher them.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - BmorePat87 - 09-15-2019

3/10

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - 6andcounting - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 06:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 3/10

I wouldn't even jack my dick on this thread's back

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - rfaulk34 - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 06:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I wouldn't even jack my dick on this thread's back

ED?

So sad.  Sad

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - SunsetBengal - 09-15-2019

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - BFritz21 - 09-15-2019

(09-15-2019, 05:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Great smack

Someone rapes a woman while they're on your team, proving what a scumbag organization you have, and you don't think that's good smack?!

Nobody ever accused the Steelers or their fans of being the brightest bunch  ThumbsUp

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - 6andcounting - 09-16-2019

(09-15-2019, 08:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Someone rapes a woman while they're on your team

You have to have evidence of this.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - Murdock2420 - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 06:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You have to have evidence of this.

Well there is the email of him admitting to jerking off onto her back.......  Which is sexual assault and not too mention a seriously creepy and messed up thing to do.

Now, there is another girl (an artist) who said he did something similar and a Dr. who is saying he was farting in his face?? Dude, this guy is broken.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - BakertheBeast - 09-17-2019

(09-16-2019, 11:36 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well there is the email of him admitting to jerking off onto her back.......  Which is sexual assault and not too mention a seriously creepy and messed up thing to do.

Now, there is another girl (an artist) who said he did something similar and a Dr. who is saying he was farting in his face?? Dude, this guy is broken.

Still not rape, plus he didn't exactly touch her.

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - BmorePat87 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 05:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Still not rape, plus he didn't exactly touch her.

His bodily fluids touching her is sexual harassment. 

RE: Steelers Franchise Continues To Be Trash...... - rfaulk34 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 05:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Still not rape, plus he didn't exactly touch her.

His ween juice touched her. By extension.  Mellow