Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Mixon practicing - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Mixon practicing (/Thread-Mixon-practicing)

Mixon practicing - pally - 09-13-2019

Joe Mixon has returned to practice today. Of course, it is only a walkthrough so his prospect for Sunday may still be partly cloudy (in Marvin speak)

RE: Mixon practicing - XenoMorph - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 11:37 AM)pally Wrote: Joe Mixon has returned to practice today.  Of course, it is only a walkthrough so his prospect for Sunday may still be partly cloudy (in Marvin speak)

sure hes a game time decision based on how his ankle feels.... but that being said I doubt hes deactivated as then gio would be the one and only

err forgot about Samaje Perine but doubt hes ready for active duty yet.

RE: Mixon practicing - pally - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 11:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: sure hes a game time decision based on how his ankle feels.... but that being said I doubt hes deactivated as then gio would be the one and only

err forgot about Samaje Perine  but doubt hes ready for active duty yet.

why wouldn't Perine be ready for active duty yet?  He wasn't injured when we picked him up and now he's had 2 weeks with the playbook.

RE: Mixon practicing - pally - 09-13-2019

RB Trayveon Williams, S Clayton Fejedelem join Mixon as questionable

RE: Mixon practicing - Nately120 - 09-13-2019

Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it. I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.

RE: Mixon practicing - PhilHos - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it.  I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.

Farty-niners. LOL

RE: Mixon practicing - psychdoctor - 09-13-2019

You all know that the Bengals know he is going to play but are making it difficult for the 49ers to game plan...

RE: Mixon practicing - BFritz21 - 09-13-2019

I hope we don't play him................

Our piss-poor medical staff and luck, he'd be done for his career after his first career.

I understand that he wants to be back but sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.

Don't jeopardize the season for one game where we might not need him anyways.

RE: Mixon practicing - SunsetBengal - 09-14-2019

(09-13-2019, 05:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Farty-niners. LOL

Yeah, that quote is definitely worthy of the Post Hall of Fame.   LOL

RE: Mixon practicing - SHRacerX - 09-14-2019

(09-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Make Gio earn that big ol' contract and if Mixon isn't beyond good to go, don't risk it.  I'm convinced we're going to trounce the Farty-niners, at this point.

Wow.  If they do, I will be on cloud 9 as I believe they have a better defense than Seattle.  Love for ZT to win his home opener.

RE: Mixon practicing - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2019

(09-13-2019, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I hope we don't play him................

Our piss-poor medical staff and luck, he'd be done for his career after his first career.

I understand that he wants to be back but sometimes you have to protect people from themselves.

Don't jeopardize the season for one game where we might not need him anyways.

It seems our medical staff can't win in the eyes of some fans.

They don't get AJ back on the field and they are incompetent.  Smirk
They get Mixon back in the field quickly and they are incompetent.  Smirk

RE: Mixon practicing - grampahol - 09-14-2019

Hey, don't go giving those bums my glory.  I've been  called Farty Marty since time began. That tired old line even makes my grandkids laugh. Sometimes it's flipped to Marty Farty, but I completely embrace my M-Fedness.. 

RE: Mixon practicing - grampahol - 09-14-2019

(09-14-2019, 10:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It seems our medical staff can't win in the eyes of some fans.

They don't get AJ back on the field and they are incompetent.  Smirk
They get Mixon back in the field quickly and they are incompetent.  Smirk

It's the Damned if you do and damned if you don't show staring the Brown family..

RE: Mixon practicing - BigPapaKain - 09-15-2019

Just seen he was active today.