Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - SunsetBengal - 09-22-2019

I'd just like to point out that Coach Taylor looks very clean and well composed for today's game.

(There's your positive comment of the day) Wink

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - psychdoctor - 09-22-2019

If you cannot stand watching the Bengals I think Fox has a game playing with the Packers against the broncos

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-22-2019

That was a very marvin like challenge...what an incredible waste of a challenge and TO

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:02 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Are you projecting?

There literally isn't another poster that could type that and have it be any more ironic. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-22-2019

Back to the basement for this circus franchise......feels like home. Sadly.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Andy2AJ - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: What position does he play? Tells you how much I havent paid attention to this team between the end of last year and Seattle game.

Lol he’s our stud te that nobody named the bungles reached on

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bengals73 - 09-22-2019

Let's say Zac wins this challenge. (LOL) 1/2 yard to go, Goes for it on 4 and inches Josh Looks right looks left.. Fakes out the entire "Defense" runs for Touchdown

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd just like to point out that Coach Taylor looks very clean and well composed for today's game.

(There's your positive comment of the day) Wink

IF he looked like matt patricia, woudl he have gotten the job? xD

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-22-2019

Hey, a turnover. Good play by Hubbard.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Housh - 09-22-2019

Wow.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - masonbengals fan - 09-22-2019

Finally

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Nati#1 - 09-22-2019

If Andy doesn't move or step up in the pocket to at least help the lineman I've seen enough of him. You watch Aaron Rodgers play he will stay behind his lineman and move to give his lineman the advantage against the d lineman. Andy just stands there in one spot being skiddish.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-22-2019

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Bronxbengal - 09-22-2019

OMG something positive happened

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - kevin - 09-22-2019

Bengals STOP getting FUMBLE.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Millhouse - 09-22-2019

fumble caused by Hubbard .. take that you OSU Hubbard hatin mofo

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - leonardfan40 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:11 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Hopkins and Price and they are the only 2 that look like they should be out there. They are playing quite well. The other 3 I have no words for.

Not surprising. I noticed bad plays by the other 3 but none from those two yet. Makes sense

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - samhain - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:08 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: LT-Andre Smith shouldn’t even be in the league anymore. Wasn’t even a backup on other teams.
RT- Bobby Hart not good enough to be a backup on most other teams
G-Miller- can’t even remember his first name. Nobody else even wanted him, we cut him knowing that and still planned on bringing him back.
I don’t even know who’s starting at our other two spots but it doesn’t matter because these three are bad enough on their own to ensure we have the worst line in the league

There has been no time to throw at all. You can’t tell it dalton has been good or bad today because he hasn’t been given a chance....last week he played bad. This week, he hasn’t even had time to play

Zero pass pro vs one of the best pass defenses in the league is a recipe for disaster.  Add zero credible threat to run the ball, and you're done before the opening kickoff.   Andy is whatever, but this game isn't on him.  

This is a badly constructed team, period.  Insufficient personnel at several positions.  Terrible drafting for too many years.  Zero attempt to acquire capable outside talent.  Bottom-of-the-barrel coaching staff that wouldn't have their jobs on any other team.  Tiny scouting department.

It's not even a Walmart quality collection of guys.  it's Goodwill.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Brandon00151 - 09-22-2019

Don't worry Andy will give it back to them.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 09-22-2019

[Image: still-idiot.jpg]