Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - masonbengals fan - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:18 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: So has Billy looked good today

No

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - PhilHos - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:15 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Yeah right

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm trying to stay positive. Don't want to be like these losers who call the game or season over or think bringing Finley is going to change anything.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Vas Deferens - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:15 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: This is really bad. Maybe the Bengals ought to do what Miami is doing. Sell all assets and tank. I'm a diehard fan. I thought I would never ever say Bengals tank in the same sentence.

Save the city the hassle and sell the entire ***** organization.

I don’t want my grand kids making the same mistake

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Synric - 09-22-2019

Everyone talking bad about the defense needs to back off. They have been on the field almost thr entire first half...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - BengalsRocker - 09-22-2019

WR comeback and curl plays bread and butter easy against our lowly Bengals.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-22-2019

First downs
CIN 0
BUF 16

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Nately120 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 3 weeks of gameday posting and you have basically only said one thing on repeat. Good contribution.

He can't change his tune until Finley gets in there and he starts calling for Dolegala.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - samhain - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:17 PM)kevin Wrote: The LA Rams play action isn't working because Bengals don't run the ball enough.  LA Rams run the ball.  Bengals need more running plays because the D is NOT going to bite on play-action without an established run game.

You need good OTs to run play-action.  That's why the Rams opened up the wallet for Whitworth.  Not average, not okay, good offensive tackles.  We have awful ones.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - treee - 09-22-2019

This team is so bad.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 09-22-2019

[Image: lb.jpg]

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bengalfan74 - 09-22-2019

Look on the bright side fellas. It's going to come down to the Patriots and Chiefs anyways

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's funny. That poster also calls me negative...and they apparantly obsess with Andy.

I think you may be mistaking pointing one guy's shortcomings out, while still being able to also point out his positives, with complaining about the entire team/management in multiple threads with hundreds of posts.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-22-2019

How is it possible that we have ZERO first downs? Lol, I mean not even by penalty?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Vas Deferens - 09-22-2019

Only here for Rattlers meme’s at this point.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He can't change his tune until Finley gets in there and he starts calling for Dolegala.

I legit don't remember. Was he part of the "put McCarron in" crowd?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm trying to stay positive. Don't want to be like these losers who call the game or season over or think bringing Finley is going to change anything.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Losers? Please. You’re an insufferable homer who wouldn’t know shit if someone lit a bag of it on your doorstep.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2019

And while we're here, i'm gonna go ahead and call a thread lock soon.  Cool

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Bengalitis - 09-22-2019

Our opportunity to finish above the squeelers and we're laying a 3rd egg in a row.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TKUHL - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 03:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s time to involve Drew Sample in everything.

No......He’s our secret weapon for that playoff push later in the season.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - BengalsRocker - 09-22-2019

So if you run WR comeback plays and misdirection screen passes against this D you can own the Bengals. Nice.