Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Bengalitis - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)TKUHL Wrote: WTF!!!! He was not touched and ran out the back of the endzone

If it was the Bengals, you know it would have gone against us, right?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - zygrot24 - 09-22-2019

Dalton is just god awful. How anyone can defend this garbage is beyond me

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - kevin - 09-22-2019

Bengals didn't quit and made a game of it. I'm going to be looking to see if Knox is a Fantasy Football free agent. I have an Antonio Brown to flush down toilet.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bfine32 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: The pass was catchable. Stupid Tate bobbled it up into the air.

Game over, season effectively over.

Just stop it. It was a bad throw. Andy played well in the second half, but you do understand he can make mistakes don't you?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - grampahol - 09-22-2019

Look on the bright side..one step closer to the great injured first round pick next year..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:18 PM)TKUHL Wrote: WTF!!!! He was not touched and ran out the back of the endzone

Think I'm done with the NFL. Still would have taken a miracle but just like the Seattle game, anything to make sure there isn't even a chance for us to win it at the end. Guarantee you reverse the team in the same situation it's a safety and we are punting the ball to Buffalo for a final chance for them to steal a win. 

Team needs to play like they did in the 4th the whole damn game but still sucks to repeatedly see the "as long as it fits the narrative" officiating every week.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Rubekahn29 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:19 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Dalton is just god awful. How anyone can defend this garbage is beyond me

I've defended him for a long time. However, I say we put Finley in, and if he sucks it up, then draft a QB. But we do need so much more to be competitive. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 09-22-2019

[Image: oilers.jpg]

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:19 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals didn't quit and made a game of it.   I'm going to be looking to see if Knox is a Fantasy Football free agent.  I have an Antonio Brown to flush down toilet.

Look for TE Waller from the Raiders. I doubt that Knox is consistently good this year. Just because he trucked our guys doesn't mean he's great.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-22-2019

Whew, that was close....#1 Pick still in play. Good job guys.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:19 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Dalton is just god awful. How anyone can defend this garbage is beyond me

I can’t believe I’m actually replying to you but do you think simply getting a new quarterback will solve everything? Were you the former manager of the Cleveland Browns?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TKUHL - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: If it was the Bengals, you know it would have gone against us, right?

Just saying the idiot ran back threw the endzone, how is that giving up? He’s a freakin idiot, let’s not make up for that by saying he gave up. Wtf kind of call is that.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-22-2019

He gave himself up?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - leonardfan40 - 09-22-2019

Buffalo is a bunch of bastards. Could have put us out of our misery 2 hours ago like SF did. Shame the refs sucked. Might have been able to steal a game where we were outplayed if not for the “hold” on Tate or the missed hold on the bills last drive.

Oh well, team was still going to suck win or lose

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Atomic Orange - 09-22-2019

I'm thinking about giving this product up

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT is flying around like he's Jim Harbaugh on the sidelines!  I LOVE IT!!!  In all fairness, that Bills player was a dolt to run backwards into the endzone after the INT.

Players know if they give themselves up, play is over. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - THE PISTONS - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:20 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Think I'm done with the NFL. Still would have taken a miracle but just like the Seattle game, anything to make sure there isn't even a chance for us to win it at the end. Guarantee you reverse the team in the same situation it's a safety and we are punting the ball to Buffalo for a final chance for them to steal a win. 

Team needs to play like they did in the 4th the whole damn game but still sucks to repeatedly see the "as long as it fits the narrative" officiating every week.

The guy was down there when his 2 teammates came over and touched him. We couldn't hear the whistle.

Fans need to stop hoping for the officials to step in to save the Bengals.

The WR should have caught that ball and tipped it for an interception. That play was all on the players.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Rattler - 09-22-2019

[Image: f-mb.jpg]

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Synric - 09-22-2019

Season over in 3...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:22 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I can’t believe I’m actually replying to you but do you think simply getting a new quarterback will solve everything? Were you the former manager of the Cleveland Browns?

It’s a start