Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
No excuses - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: No excuses (/Thread-No-excuses)

No excuses - Vambo - 09-23-2019

They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.

RE: No excuses - GreenCornBengal - 09-23-2019

You're referring to the Browns right?... no wait the Bengals.... could be the Steelers.... Ravens was close too....

We all go down together this week!

RE: No excuses - treee - 09-23-2019

The AFCN is garbage.

RE: No excuses - michaelsean - 09-23-2019

4th and 9. WTF was that?

RE: No excuses - BmorePat87 - 09-23-2019

How does a 7-8-1 record justify 3 primetime games in the first 5 weeks?

RE: No excuses - michaelsean - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 09:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How does a 7-8-1 record justify 3 primetime games in the first 5 weeks?

They all bought the hype.  I think Cleveland will end up .500 or a little better, but the nonsense that was coming out of the off season was nuts.  Their defense kept them in that game.  Their offense has been trash. Expect OBJ to start behaving like OBJ soon.

RE: No excuses - Luvnit2 - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 12:36 AM)Vambo Wrote: They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.

I know a smack forum, but I thought Browns showed they have a top 10 defense yesterday, a good running game and a lousy coach.

If the coach can get hos crap together, Browns could still win the division. Ravens better be ready next week, it will be first time they played a good defense all year.

Look for Browns to try and punish Lamar every chance they get on his runs.

RE: No excuses - Murdock2420 - 09-23-2019

The AFC North is quickly looking like the old AFC South. Going to send an 8-8 or 7-9 team to the playoffs.

RE: No excuses - BengalRed - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 12:36 AM)Vambo Wrote: They had chances to win this one poor play calling, discipline  and execution.

Smack Away.

No smacking from me V. Unless it's on my own team. At least your team has hope. 

RE: No excuses - SunsetBengal - 09-23-2019

Face it, Baker Mayfield just wasn't worth that #1 pick. He's completely surrounded by excellent weapons, and a decent running game, a really decent defense, yet he still struggles to barely completed 50% of his passes.

RE: No excuses - jason - 09-24-2019

(09-23-2019, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Face it, Baker Mayfield just wasn't worth that #1 pick. He's completely surrounded by excellent weapons, and a decent running game, a really decent defense, yet he still struggles to barely completed 50% of his passes.

When they made that pick, the Browns brass yelled "I woke up feeling dangerous today!!!".

RE: No excuses - Vambo - 09-24-2019

(09-23-2019, 08:12 PM)BengalRed Wrote: No smacking from me V. Unless it's on my own team. At least your team has hope. 

None of the teams in the North look like world beaters.