Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wow our QB looks bad

It's past his bed time.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 09-30-2019

Embarrassing.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

I laughed when dalton tried to fit a pass into ross, as though he’s going to catch it. Dude couldn’t catch a pass with nobody around. He’s awful. Him and Bobby hart are both terrible

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

Wow...Andy short arming throws into the grass...color me surprised.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Pat5775 - 09-30-2019

Finley please.

Mark the date and time, folks. First time I’ve ever been in favor of this.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

11 points EFT on the field. AD.. looks really bad..
Keep feeding Mixon

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Hate Andy pretty bad don't you. Bringing in the next guy won't work cause he's going to have to play behind the same crappy line.

This is absolutely untrue. Finley MIGHT also struggle, but he might also make some better decisions, not stare down his primary target, not get happy feet before the play even breaks down, etc...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

75% of the fans on the message board: “Hart is awful! Terrible signing!”
Remaining 25% “it’s not that bad! He’s a big guy and he tries hard at football! You complainers aren’t coaches!”

Bobby Hart: “LMAO”

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bronxbengal - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:02 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Andy had ALL day and still can't throw a pass. FFS!!!

GET FINLEY IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U are clueless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:03 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Zack Taylor hasn’t done shit to change this culture.  Still a mess and they are still a joke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who are we all kiding.. I guarantee Mike Brown is somewhere literally calling the Plays. I think has done this over the years.  Its the same vanilla predictable lame offense

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thillan - 09-30-2019

We paid Hart $8mil/year.

Was Andy's arm hit on that throw? That was a duck.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

We're winning

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

Who would have ever been able to know that Bobby hart was such a bad player? I mean it's not like we had a full season plus a couple in NY to make a judgement. It's a joke that he's still starting on this team.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

roethlisberger would have them up 14-0 at this point lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TKUHL - 09-30-2019

This may be the dullest and boring Cincy/Pitt game ever. Even the announcers suck. I’m convinced Dalton is scared to death of Pitt. Don’t blame him with this line. And can we just put a cone out there to replace Hart.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalChris - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:01 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Hart is so bad. Wow.

3 years 21M. A Mike Brown special signing.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

Need to kick MJ out to LT, put Price in at LG, and kick Andre over to RT.

Then run the ball down their throats...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yeah, you never played Football. 

'Nevermind the o-line'

What!? 

You are correct
I never played
But i do know this..
He is not the only RB in the league running behind a bad line
But his game truly shows it
He is not creative
He is slow
Get gio in
He has more vision

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 09-30-2019

Yeah on second down dalton is late throwing it to eifert, could have got 7 yards there.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:05 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This may be the dullest and boring Cincy/Pitt game ever. Even the announcers suck. I’m convinced Dalton is scared to death of Pitt. Don’t blame him with this line. And can we just put a cone out there to replace Hart.

Yeah, the announcing seems worse than a Madden game. probably one of the lowest rated MFN games.