Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think I'm just going to do some heroin... it is better for my health then this team.

Heroweeenie!!!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:20 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Okay, well that wasn't Andy's fau;t

He knows damn well he doesn't have time to stand in the pocket and pat the ball. 

***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bronxbengal - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Typical Dalton. 3 or 4 shitty drives, then puts one together (and this one he stood there like a damn statue and got sack fumbled) and then back to 3 or 4 shitty drives. Always does JUST enough to make you think he's getting it together. 

Yeah. Stand in the pocket like you're not allowed to move, you ***** immoble asshat.

Is he suppose to run every Time? He is not a running back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Cincinnati Bengals, the team who has at least 5 starters that no other team would want in their starting lineup.

And acts like their being smart by signing them.  

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

Mason is in hurry up.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

I’m done, seen enough. If hell freezes over tomorrow, I will know they won

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Just need two T’s next year. One is already waitin in Williams. Need to draft at OT in the 1st.

Should be quite a few first round OT’s to choose from if they’re smart. Next year’s draft should be way better than this year’s early o-line options.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

I’m going to go take a bath in CBD (Certified Bungles Disorder) Oil.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did you miss people blaming Dalton for Hart not blocking a blitzer or Eiffert dropping a pass in the end zone?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm taking a break from this garbage. I'm done with people trying to censor my posts. It's getting old. I guess unless youre bashing the team unrelenting here you aren't allowed to post. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-30-2019

Notice they never get pressure and the pocket is nice and big. Also they seem incapable of picking up receivers out of the backfield.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:22 PM)samhain Wrote: Because our FO thought that drafting 1 dude and singing a below average guy like Miller would fix this line.  

And for some reason they thought Hart as the answer at RT. Even though everyone who has ever watched football knew he wasn’t. Except Duke Tobin

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhodeyRay - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Andy can not feel pressure from behind, this happens all the time. He stares down the field and never recognizes it.  He refuses to step forward in the pocket and buy some time. That is why he will never be any good.

The guy was up his butt in less that a second. Are you kidding me!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

This team is simply the Laughing stock Of all professional Sports

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:25 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m going to go take a bath in CBD (Certified Bungles Disorder) Oil.

How much is it

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-30-2019

In defense of the Bengals, that is our third string LT. QB gotta know to get it out quicker and that his LT sucks. Also coach could help him with a chip block or something.

Oh well - same old, same old for this franchise.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Andy can not feel pressure from behind, this happens all the time. He stares down the field and never recognizes it.  He refuses to step forward in the pocket and buy some time. That is why he will never be any good.

He had Andrew Whitworth blocking bmhis blindside for years. There was a two year period where Whit allowed like 1 total sack, I believe.

LT has been hot garbage since. Never had any in between.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did you miss people blaming Dalton for Hart not blocking a blitzer or Eiffert dropping a pass in the end zone?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I did. I saw the majority blame the drop on Eifert and Hart for missing the assignment. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-30-2019

Nice whiff Vigil

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

Awesome tackling there. Great job boys

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:10 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton missed tackling James Conner! He’s terrible!

No but you can’t deny him throwing two terrible balls into the grass the drive before helped things. Pretty bad field position and little orphan Andy can’t complete a ***** pass.