Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-30-2019

Anybody ready to start a GoFundMe for another Billboard in Cincy?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Pitt is just showing that even a mediocre team with a good Oline can be competitive.

I don't know about that, they're barely mediocre. They're playing one of the worst teams in the league.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

I’m going to go through that Bungles vs Stealers Prediction Thread and LOL at quite a few ppl.

Some Bungle fans refuse to learn,

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

We need a QB, 2-3 OL, and at least 2 LB. That’ll be easy right?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did. 

So then why can't he expect the same ones to make more anti-Dalton posts? It's not like he was expecting EVERYONE to blame Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

Daniel Jones, Minshew and FINLEY????? yeah?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - michaelsean - 09-30-2019

Rudolph with one incomplete pass.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TSwigZ - 09-30-2019

Idk what it’s going to take for you guys to understand this is a bad team forget AJ and Cordy have you watched us the last 3 seasons before this? What have we done to change ir? If anything we’ve digressed. It’s sad it sucks whatever I’m use to it

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

I can’t deal with this losing shit anymore. I LOVE my bengals but mike brown needs to go away. Nothing will change with him as the owner. I have never got to experience a bengals playoff win as an adult. I was 9 and didn’t know shit about football last time they won.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: WTF i know the LBers are bad but what is going on with the Dline? Haven’t even heard Adkins name.

They all fold in PT. Been that way for years.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CincinnatiKid - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Don't say that! You will get torn apart in this forum! Ask it in the PB forum!

Getting torn apart in this forum can’t be anymore painful than watching the Bengals. I am numb to the pain

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 09-30-2019

Vigil is responsible for more points than our offense. If he sucks what does that say about the O?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

How are those closed door redacted negotiations with the city going?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:29 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Come on Vigil. That’s several misses on this series alone

"heh heh heh, I am footbawl player, I'll still get paid!!!" - Nick Vigil et al

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Supadave - 09-30-2019

If you can’t beat a team that is hurting like Pitt is right now you can pretty much write off the rest of your games to. They may actually go 0-16. I can’t believe I’m thinking that but my gosh they are just so bad right now.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

Pittsburgh does so many great things up front on offense. Their guards pull, their tackles seal, and their center keeps the front of the pocket clean.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Please score TD on this drive so i can turn the game off lol, bungles can't come back from 14-3.
Came back from 14-0 last week. Just sayin

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - psychdoctor - 09-30-2019

I'm no defensive coordinator but it seems like playing more than two defensive linemen would work better against a rookie quarterback

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-30-2019

Where's Pratt, the great savior at linebacker? Brown and Vigil aren't the answer. They run slightly faster than Billings.

Anyone 'member how Preston Brown being healthy was going to fix this shit? He's not good enough, either. He's not a linebacker built for the modern NFL.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

I’m sorry but where does the strength of this team....the D-line go in Prime Time? Anarumo will not call a single blitz and yet the front 4 are giving Rudolph all ***** day back there.