Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-30-2019

Tripping midfield instead of tackling. Time to bring in some competition at LB. There must be someone out there who doesn't trip. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-30-2019

Glad we got drew sample, Pratt, and Jefferson! All 3 have shown up this game!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengal Ben - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:27 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Somewhere Marvin is giggling

Whatever you do don't start a thread about that. Mine was nuked and I didn't even get to read the responses.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - J24 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We need a QB, 2-3 OL, and at least 2 LB. That’ll be easy right?

Depends do we use FA or keep it the same from last season?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:29 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: I can’t deal with this losing shit anymore. I LOVE my bengals but mike brown needs to go away. Nothing will change with him as the owner. I have never got to experience a bengals playoff win as an adult. I was 9 and didn’t know shit about football last time they won.

There is nothing to love about this team.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalstripes9 - 09-30-2019

Anyone think we have a chance against Arizona? I hear they are bad but they have to have a better oline than us

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-30-2019

Dre with the best defensive hit of the game.

Actually second, the best was the 4th down play

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CJD - 09-30-2019

This team is absolutely horrific on both sides of the ball.

We have good skill position players on offense but the Oline is so catastrophic that we can't utlize them.

And we have a good secondary and a decent Dline (who has vastly underwhelmed relative to their supposed talent so far this season) that is utterly betrayed by what may be the worst linebacking corp in the NFL. We're just giving up 5 to 10 yards per play with basically no signs of improving.

It's actually painful to watch both sides of this team play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

When Kirkpatrick makes the best tackle you know your linebackers are trash

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

Remember when the Steelers lost their starting QB for the year and still traded a first round pick to try and upgrade their team even though they hadn't won a game yet.

I wish we had a GM who knew how to make a team better.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-30-2019

Good play by Dre. Avoided the penalty as well

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 09-30-2019

27 with his first open field tackle of the season

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Timanky12 - 09-30-2019

Can’t believe Kirkpatrick mad a tackle, he usually avoids them

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:31 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Anyone think we have a chance against Arizona? I hear they are bad but they have to have a better oline than us

Search the schedule for a possible win. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Vigil is responsible for more points than our offense. If he sucks what does that say about the O?

This brings up an interesting question - who is worse, Bengals offense or Bengals defense. Can you imagine what an ugly game that would be?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - SunsetBengal - 09-30-2019

Pathetic when Dre K. looks like a better tackler than your starting LB (Vigil)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Vigil is most definitely the weakest link.  Miss after miss on perfect opportunities to make plays..   Pathetic

Are you sure you don't mean "missing" link?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So then why can't he expect the same ones to make more anti-Dalton posts? It's not like he was expecting EVERYONE to blame Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Thanks duke

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - scorp1974 - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We need a QB, 2-3 OL, and at least 2 LB. That’ll be easy right?

That's about right.   Only if they paid people and brought in some free agents when free agency starts.   Dump Smith, Hart, Vigil and Brown.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - BrownAssClown - 09-30-2019

Need to hold them to 3 here!