Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengal Ben - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Only down 7....this is not the 1st time we play like the worst team ever and only down a possession

were down a score. Gotta score on a possession.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Big Boss - 09-30-2019

I'm pretty sure Dalton had four Steelers on him.

How's that buddy of yours Jim Turner working out there, Zac?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: STANDS IN THE ***** POCKET FOR 3 SECONDS
I'll give you on Dalton's fumble that he stood in the pocket too long but here, seriously? Dude got sacked after like 1 second. He literally could do nothing there except try not to fumble.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:39 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Everyone blame Dalton for not blocking for himself

I think Dalton AND the OL suck...

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-30-2019

Turner should be ripping their asses.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

Andy thinks he's Carson Palmer who doesn't have any way to move out of the pocket.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - NATI BENGALS - 09-30-2019

Oh. Wow. Shitty game management by our vet QB. Here I thought him not even having enough awareness to call a time out earlier was a fluke.

Hey shithead. They allow you to complete passes in the middle of the field because the clock runs.

Almost 100 yards at halftime though!! Leave him in. Don't try anything different. We are afraid of change.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 09-30-2019

I will agree on one point and that is Dalton does not step up into the pocket and evade well at all.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-30-2019

why s. young dying hair

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Vas Deferens - 09-30-2019

Suzy. Take that top off sweetheart

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - treee - 09-30-2019

Y'all are fried in the brain if you think any QB could be succeeding with this line. Might as well not permanently traumatize the young QBs with this crap and keep Dalton in.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Destro - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: STANDS IN THE ***** POCKET FOR 3 SECONDS

Rewind and watch that again and try to say that again. Dalton has had a horrible game, but he would have not been able to get his arm up as fast as the defenders got there. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Johnny Cupcakes - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Excuses excuses excuses. He's looked like shit the majority of the game...and the previous game...and so on and so on.

The guy is a ***** jittery statue that plays well every 4th or 5th drive. 

Dude, I'm not even saying that Andy is that good and doesn't deserve blame here.....I'm just saying that the O-Line is worse, and probably deserves more of the blame for the team looking like a dumpster fire. 

When he has played with a good line, he's been a good QB. He just cant overcome having blown protection ever other play.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:40 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Dude has never coached Pee Wee

For some of us, this has all the earmarks of the Dave Shula era.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - thompson19osu - 09-30-2019

This Bengals o-line has no pride. Zero. None. Nada. Zip.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Kingslayer - 09-30-2019

Awesome I gotta look at Forehead and Terry Bitchshaw

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengaloo - 09-30-2019

Our LBs are terr9ble and our OL is terrible. Preston Brown? All I see him do is engage with the nearest blocker until the play is over. Vigils woes are well documented.

We laid an egg in the first half. If we cant turn it around and win this game, there will be a lot more empty seats at PBS the rest of the season without a doubt. This is embarrassing to watch.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

What? The Bengals aren't scoring at will as mentioned by certain players before the season started? I thought they would be putting on a scoring show.. I can't believe this conspiracy to keep em from being the offensive juggernaut ... Oh wait..No conspiracy at all. They just suck.. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PlayadLc - 09-30-2019

You got to get creative now.

Move Miller to T and Price in at G.

Can’t keep doing this.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-30-2019

New Dey? Moar like Same Shit different Dey, Amirite?