Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2019 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2019-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-4-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:41 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Suzy. Take that top off sweetheart

Quiet Joe, you’re drunk.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

Another moral victory headed our way!!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 09-30-2019

Bengals defense is playing well but the offense cannot take any pressure off them. This is the second game in a row the Time of Possession in the first half is way to lopsided.

The offense line is just so bad...Dalton looks so uncomfortable.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Who else is ready to see Finley get in there and step up and move in the pocket instead of looking like statue like Andy

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - CJD - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:40 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Per ESPN stats... Andre Smith has the worst pass block win percentage in the NFL with 66%... Next closest is 72%.

Woooow

He's winning 2/3rds of his blocks?

Huh...

I would have guessed 1/4th or maybe 1/8th.

They must have a very lax definition of "win"

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:40 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Turner should be ripping their asses.

Jim Turner needs a pink slip. I never thought I would see a worse offensive line coach than Paul Alexander but here he is!

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-30-2019

Guys, Stay Positive, we're only 1-2 players from being a 1 win team

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Spider - 09-30-2019

You cant make halftime adjustments when 80% of your roster belongs on a practice sqaud

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

They need to pan the cameras on Mike Brown on every televised game and show his all time record as owner of an NFL team

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:43 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals defense is playing well but the offense cannot take any pressure off them. This is the second game in a row the Time of Possession in the first half is way to lopsided.

The offense line is just so bad...Dalton looks so uncomfortable.

The defense is not playing well wth lol

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 09-30-2019

Halftime adjustments?

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - treee - 09-30-2019

Whitworth and/or Zeitler sure would be nice right now.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - PlayadLc - 09-30-2019

This is probably the worst Oline the Bengals have ever had. This is Akili Smith era level blocking bad.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:42 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This Bengals o-line has no pride. Zero. None. Nada. Zip.

Oh c'mon.. Turner has the utmost confidence in them.. If that's true Turner must be sitting all alone on the side of the road in the absolute middle of nowhere..  "I have absolute confidence in them to be a great offensive line..." err..somethin like that..  Hilarious

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 09-30-2019

I remember the excitement when Marvin came in as Bengals coach on his first season. I just can't feel that same excitement now. Sad

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - WhodeyRay - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:41 PM)treee Wrote: Y'all are fried in the brain if you think any QB could be succeeding with this line. Might as well not permanently traumatize the young QBs with this crap and keep Dalton in.

This!!!!!! I am no Dalton fan but you get it sir!!! Thumbs up to you.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - treee - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:43 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Who else is ready to see Finley get in there and step up and move in the pocket instead of looking like statue like Andy

For sure let's ruin another QB.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I think Dalton AND the OL suck...

That's fair. 

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nati#1 - 09-30-2019

Ryan Finley would make our o line look better because he can move in the pocket.

RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 09-30-2019

(09-30-2019, 10:44 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: The defense is not playing well wth lol

Hi the Steelers have only 10 points in the first half and have controlled most of the game. The only touchdown they got was on a short field after the Bengals had to punt from inside their endzone.